Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ;

Outside

----------------------

My POV ;

-----------------------

The bell rang ending school time.

At the this times the humans were very curious and looked around and liked to travel in groups.

The reason is that some vampires from the other side of the school sneak in here and pretend to be humans.

There was a murder a few blocks away a week ago.

Naruto walked with 2 other people, blushing because they were talking about his fail in front of the vampires.

'' I-it wasn't that bad ! '' Naruto argued back.

''Yeah it was! Did you see the way the vampires were snorting at you! '' Kiba laughed.

''S-Shut Up ! '' Naruto turned away and crossed his arms.

Kiba took took a few laughed befores putting his hand on Naruto shoulder.

'' This is my turn and Hinata's turn better get doing '' Kiba said smiling not letting Naruto answer back as he and hinata ran off.

Well they were dating.

Naruto hated when they left him alone.

No one but him lives an further than this.

Naruto kicked a small stone in frustration as he walked on.

His house which was the Palace was a long 1 one hour walk.

Naruto would always take alleyways.

It's better since no one sees you but Naruto knows the alleyways not to take.

'' Why do i have to live so far '' Naruto said to no one but himself as he turned into the alleyway.

His bag was heavy too.

His steps were the only things heard until Naruto heard a bin trash move and he quickly turned around but nothing was there.

He gulped and started to walk faster.

But Naruto heard it again and turned around only to see the bin trash 4 meters from wobble than fall down.

Naruto panicked, dropping his bag and he started to run as fast as he could.

__________________

Naruto's POV

___________________

' No way....no way in hell this is happening'

' Vampires shouldn't be here!... maybe it's not a vampire just some rat'

I stopped running, panting as i looked down at alleyway.

The trash was around the bin when it fell with my bag a few metres away.

I saw some rats coming from behind the bin, going towards my bag, sniffing it.

I sighed in relief and put my hands on my knees catching my breath.

'' Oh, it's just a rat ''

Naruto smiling at how wrong he was.

Until a voice shivered down his back

'' Wrong move blondie '' 

Those where the last words he heard before he blacked out 

_____________________