Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Over

----------------------

My POV;

-----------------------

"This is actually over.." A dark voice muttered, looking down below from the roof he was standing on top of.

From the tall church that Itachi was standing on, he could tell most of the vampires had been brought back to the Kingdom, estimating that there was only about 100 or less left to collect until it was fully over.

But the damage had already been done. There was so much blood that stained the dirty ground, and buildings almost collapsing, with items thrown around everywhere with dead scattered bodies. It was disgusting. Itachi prefered clean blood and this smell of over whelming dead bodies were just disgusting.

Itachi sighed. He didn't think he'd live long enough to see this happen to be honest. Let alone his brother. That got Itachi thinking. Where was Sasuke? He couldn't smell him here...Itachi sighed once more. Of course he went back to check up on his mate. He should of expected that. Itachi thought of a certain blonde he met half an hour ago.

Deidara, his supposingly, blonde headed mate. Itachi's eyes narrowed. Of course. Sasuke's mate had blonde hair and blue eyes and his mate has the same features. Except a few difference.

Hn. Looks like they were into blondes.

Itachi looked down from the top of the building and disappeared in a mere moment.

~~~

"What i am going to do here for the rest of my time?" Naruto whined as he stared up at Sasuke, pouting.

Naruto was now extremely bored. He was sitting crossed legged on the bed, staring at Sasuke who was sorting out the clothes that Mikoto had in the basket that she put down, just waiting for Sasuke to answer his queston.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and put his pair of pants into his drawer. "Go back to sleep, you still need to rest.."

"But i am not tiredddd!" Naruto whined loudly.

After all that happened, Naruto was not going back to sleep. The next time he would sleep, was at his own home, in his own bed....that would take about a few days wouldn't it? To get the buildings sorted, and everything.

Sasuke sighed and stuffed his underwear at the top drawer. His eyes widened as his mind found an idea. He smirked over at Naruto who paused at the sudden change of personality.

"Wanna bathe with me?"

"no"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter End

This is really just a stupid extra short chapter:P

418 words...hmm quite short yes.