Chapter 41

God damn it, i keep saying to myself that i am gonna update all of my three stories today but i only had time to make this one. I'll try update 'falling' tomorrow and if not, then after tomorrow.

Chapter 41

Claim..?

-------------------

My Pov;

-------------------

"Let me claim you"

Naruto's eyes widened dramatically at Sasuke as he heard those words come from his mouth. His mouth gaped for a few moments. Claim him? Sasuke's body position and serious face explained that this was no joke. Naruto felt both hands near his head grip the pillow tight. He was waiting for an answer.

"W-What?" Naruto stuttered, his face turned bright pink.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes and his gritted his teeth. He felt as if he was losing control on marking Naruto now, especially when Naruto was laying underneath him, more so comfortable with an embarrassed looking face. Killing Sai made him realize so many more things, so many more responsibilities, so many sacrifices.

Sasuke lightly groaned and placed his head on Naruto's chest, careful to avoid touching his neck. His head was starting to pound, he could feel his forehead start to heat up fast.

The kingdoms didn't allow love between Human and Vampire. Sasuke knew that all along. But he wanted Naruto and deep inside, with all the embarrassment gone aside, he knew Naruto wanted him as well.

Naruto's confused eyes darted down to see Sasuke's dark hair, "Sasuke?.." He muttered. Sasuke was acting weird, he wouldn't look Naruto in the eye.

"I want people to know you're mine" Sasuke felt a low growl rumble at the back of his throat, "I want everyone to know it"

Naruto's sweet scent filled Sasuke's nose and he exhaled deeply. Having his mate this close to him for the first time in ages sent shivers down his shine.

Naruto stayed quiet, not knowing how to answer. Right now, Sasuke was scared of losing him to another person. Naruto knew this was why he said he wanted to 'claim' him. So nobody else could have him.

The thought of losing Sasuke to another person made Naruto very upset and angry. He didn't want that at all. He..he wanted to be with Sasuke. But they were literally together for a day, ever since they said 'i love you' to each other at the treehouse, and that was almost a day ago anyway.

"I-I don't know Sasu-"

"Please..." Sasuke interrupted, he lifted his head to look Naruto in the eyes.

Naruto gulped as Sasuke's dark eyes looked down at him so expectantly. Sasuke wanted him. Naruto's cheeks flushed pink and his sapphire eyes averted away. "Claim h-how?" He muttered.

Sasuke felt as if a bag of bricks had been lifted from his shoulders and his eyes instantly darted to Naruto's neck as if to answer Naruto's question. He swallowed as he stared at the black turtleneck blocking the neck skin along with the cold ice pack.

Naruto's eyes rapidly widened as he realized what Sasuke meant. He put his hands on Sasuke's chest and shaked his head. "No Sasu i can't"

"Naru-"

"No Sasuke, i won't do it" Naruto interrupted with a serious voice, he stared hard into Sasuke's eyes.

He had a fricking bruise on neck, last thing he needed was Sasuke sinking his teeth there to cause more pain. He knew about the claim thing Sasuke was trying to tell him. It was in books at the library. Sasuke bit his neck and drank some blood, and then Naruto was suppose to have some of Sasuke's blood to make the seal complete, and Naruto would turn into a vampire and live longer.

As much as Naruto wouldn't mind living till they were oldies, he was not going to have Sasuke sink his teeth into his neck when it stilled hurts like a bitch.

Sasuke felt his hands tighten into fists and his eyes gazed down to Naruto's chest, avoiding eye contact. His teeth gritted together.

As much as he was getting annoyed at Naruto right now, he could could see where the teen was coming from. Should he give it a few months? His male hormones were also starting to take place into this position.

"Let me kiss you then" Sasuke said after a few moments, catching Naruto's attention.

Naruto stayed silent for a moment before nodding his head slowly. He didn't mind a kiss, as long as there was no blood involved.

Sasuke looked up at his lover's face, locking eyes with him and slowly started to lean down, he could hear Naruto's heart rate increase, with his breath hitched, and slowly but steadily, Sasuke placed his lips onto Naruto's soft ones.

Sasuke felt his heart beat start to increase tremendously as he was finally able to connect with his lover after the whole war thing started. Kissing Naruto just made him want him more, want to connect with him more.

Sasuke was sure that after all the vampires were brought back to the Kingdom, they had to go on some holiday or something to get to know each other, he was going to do it, even if he had to run away from the Kingdom. Naruto shared the same feelings for Sasuke, and there was no doubt Naruto would also do what Sasuke would.

Naruto's cheeks redden greatly, obviously shy of the kiss, but Naruto didn't want to back down after Sasuke wasn't holding back. So Sasuke was heavily surprised when Naruto suddenly wrapped his arms around his neck, his legs now wrapped around his waist and pulled him down deeper into the kiss. Sasuke's eyes snapped opened to see Naruto's flushed red face and closed eyes.

Sasuke smirked and closed his eyes, seeing this as a competition. He roamed his hands all over Naruto's body, his sides, thighs and just as he put a hand under the black sweater to pull it up, the door opened.

"Sasuke hunny, did you-"

Naruto's and Sasuke's eyes instantly snapped open. Naruto pulled out of the kiss and Sasuke rapidly turned his head to the door only to see his Mother standing there, holding a basket of his dry clothes, her eyes as wide as Sasuke's one. Her mouth gaped, she didn't know to say but her eyes were now staring at the fact that Sasuke had his hand under the Naruto's black sweater, at his chest.

As she realized what was going to happen, her cheeks instantly flushed red and she looked like she was going to drop the basket on the floor. Mikoto felt as if her brain grew wings and flew away, her mouth was still agape, searching for words to say. "E-Ehh...u-un.."

"USE A CONDOM"

And before Naruto and Sasuke both knew what happened, Mikoto put the basket on the wooden floorboard and was out the door in a mere second, slamming the wooden structure shut.

Sasuke just sighed and smirked after, amused to see Naruto's mortified face that his Mother caught them. "I can't believe that just happened.." Naruto whispered.

Sasuke chuckled and lightly kissed Naruto on the nose, as long as his Mother didn't walk on them having sex, he was fine with it. "The war is over you know?" Sasuke suddenly said, catching Naruto's attention, "All that is left is for the guards to collect the sleeping vampires to here and we're done"

"But it's going to take a while to fix all the smashed and knocked down stuff," Naruto muttered, "I wonder if my house is still in good shape.."

Sasuke sighed and kissed Naruto's nose again, "You could always just live with me"

Naruto huffed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah right"

Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "I am serious," He said "If you don't have your house, you can live with me," Sasuke smirked, "We can go back to that house in woods where i bought you to not long ago"

Naruto's eyes widened and he shaked his head, "No way in hell i am going back there"

Sasuke chuckled, "Maybe we can buy a house and live together?"

Naruto smirked and ran his ran though Sasuke's raven hair, "I actually like the sound of that.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter End

~Baby there's a shark in water, i caught them barking at the moon~