You don't have to be alone Allison's pov

I had fallen asleep about half way through the movie and I awoke to someone picking me up and carrying me. I stirred a little and Anthoney looked down at me. " Hey, your alright, I got you." He said and I smiled. He opened the door to my room and set me down on my bed. He sat at the edge and twiddled his fingers. " Listen to me please, you don't have to be alone anymore. I promise I'm gonna be here for you and I won't leave. You don't have to fight your deamons alone anymore, I'm here and so is mum. Please if you need anything... at all or need to talk come to one of us. " He said and I gave him a hug and whispered " I will try, and thank you, so much for everything." He rubbed my back and let go. " Mum's making some pasta for dinner.... it should be done in about 20 minuets." Anthoney said and I went to the tv where they had the PS2 set up and grabbed Guitar Hero World tour and plugged the 2 guitars in. " Wanna play this for 20 minuets then?" He smiled and took the guitar. " Yup, fair warning though I'm pretty much the best." I rolled my eye's and said " Yeah, we'll see about that."

" KIDS DINNER!" Anthoney's mum yelles and we pushed the pause button and went down. It smelled wonderful, the table was set and I was sitting with my back against the wall and Anthoney sat down beside me well his mum sat infront. " Thanks." I say and she smiles. " Dig in." I pick at my food but still try and eat some, I was about half way through the pasta when I felt to full and excused myself from the table. " Ummm where's the bathroom?" I asked and Anthoney smiled and pointed up stairs. " First door on the right." "Thanks" I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sat down on the floor, my head in my hands and slowly rocked myself back and forth. I felt like I was going to be sick, and if I was I know Anthoney woud find out or his mum. I can't let them know how fucked up I really am. Because that would only get me commited... again. I can't show them my scars that line my legs or the fact of that I starved myself. I can't live like this but I don't want to fuck up with this family too.

Anthoney's Pov

She's been in the bathroom for a while now, mum looks suspisious but I know she won't say anything. " I'm gonna go check on Allison and make sure the toilet didn't eat her." My mum lightly laughs and say's "Alright." I walk up the stairs and knock on the bathroom door. " Allison... Are you ok?" I ask and I hear a little whisper from her. " Yeah, I'll be out in a second." Her voice shakes and I know something is wrong. The door opens and I grab her hand and walk her to my room. I sit on my desk while she sits on my bean bag. " Okay, I know something is wrong... please tell me... I want to help." She sighs and looks down. " Anthoney, I'm fine, I'm just not feeling to great." " Stop lying, I know something is wrong." There was a few moments of silence and I swear I could hear my own breathing. " It's nothing." She said quietly and stood up, adn walked to the door. " I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP! FOR FUCKS SAKE, JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" I yelled and compleatly regreted it, she looked like she was going to cry. " I'm so sorry I didn't- " " No stop........ just don't bother with me." She says and walks down the hall to her room. Fuck, she so isin't going to talk now. I head downstairs and my mom looks at me disapointed. " You shouldn't have raised your voice at her." She said and walked to the living room. I cleaned up my plate and put the rest of what was left of Allisons in a container. I sighed and went back to my room. Living with Allison is going to take some time, and getting her help will take even longer. My luck she won't talk to me again.