13

" Your name is Jessica right?" I nod my head. " Yes mam. " I nod my head and Ash and I link our hands together. Mine were freezing against his. " Did your mother ever hit you?" I slowly nod and whisper a " Yes" " How did she hurt you?" I look at Ash and he gives me a sad smile. " She pulled my hair, kicked me, punched and slapped me. " " Thats all I needed to know thank you. " The girl police officer left the room and I leaned on Ash. " I don't want to be here. I'm scared. " I whisper soon a social worker comes in and says " We are taking you to the local orphange. " I cry and hold onto Ash and he wraps his arms around me. "NO I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I cry and Ash rubs my back. " I'm sorry but your coming with me to the orphange. We already have a couple with a younger son that wants to adopt you. " Ash lets me go and walks me to the door. His mother was already there waiting for us. " I'm driving you to the orphanage and we will be there with you the whole time. " " Thank you Ms. Carlile. " Ash swings my arm with his and we walk out of there like three year olds.

The orphanage was gloomy and had a dark shadow that loomed over it. Ash squeezed my hand and gave me a sad smile. He didn't want me to leave and I dont want to leave him either. His mum stopped the car and I got out,  Ash gave me a big hug and I slowly walked up. A man with black hair and a white streak came out. He looked to be in his mid fourty's. " Hello... I'm Mr. Todd, my wife is Mrs. Lovette is inside you must be Jessica?" I nod my head " Yes sir." He gave me a smile and soon a women with brown curly hair and very pail skin came out. A boy with short brown hair and beautiful hazel eye's was beside her. He looked to be a year or two older than me. " Hello dear, I'm Mrs. Lovette and my dear boy here is Toby." I smile, they all have british accents. " We come on get to the car and you can ring your friend up on me mobile." I smile, I always loved british accents. " Thank you Mrs. Lovette. " " Please dear call me mam if your not comfterable with calling me mum yet." I smile " Yes mam, thank you." Toby gave me a smile and I nearly melted. My god he is so adorable. Mrs. Lovette walked hand in hand with Mr. Todd while Toby and I stayed back. " Don't worry they won't pry about anything, Mum took me in when she saw my "Father" Mr. Prielle beating me. " I gave him a sad smile and he shook his head. I'm greatful for everything they have done for me. " Here we are. Get in darling it's not a long ride to our home. " I smile and get in the back. They have a 2010 camaro and it was very clean and very pretty.

We arrived about 40 minuets later and I knew where we were. " OH MY MEAT PIE'S YOU LIVE NEAR ASH!" I scream and Toby burst out laughing. I ran out of the car and knockedon Ash's door alot untill he answered. " I'm your neighbour!!" I scream and he picks me up and spins me around. " Yeah!" He says and I hug him really tight. " Well can I meet my new neighbours?" I laugh and lead him over to Toby. " Hey Toby, this is my best friend Ash." He smiles and says " Well nice to meet you Ash, do you want to come in and have make a meat pie?" We both smile and nod our heads.

The intearier of the house is beautiful and very spaceus and the kitchen was made out of marbel. We put on Pierce the Veil on the built in speakers. The first song that came on was Hold on Till May, Ash and I basically screamed the lyrics while Toby danced around the kitchen. We were letting the meat pies cool and Ash was talking with Toby about a new video game that is out. I voned out and just let them talk about there guy stuff. I could tell Ash has a new man crush.