15

Ash and I were eating meat pie's with Toby when my phone went off. It was a unknown number but I still answered it. " Hello this is Jessica Todd I am speaking with right?" A male voice said and I looked at Ash confused " Yes this is. Who are you?" " I'm dr. Ashby from marryville and your friend wanted me to call you." " WAIT WHAT?" I screamed in the phone and he sighed " You know Allison?" I gave Ash a look that screamed for help. " Yes..... I uh do know Allison... but why is she at marryville?" I saw Ash jump out of his chair and reach for my phone, I willing handed it to him and he took it and listened to what the docter was saying. His eye's watered and he walked over to me and just held me. Putting my phone on the table and sniffling. " She... she tried killing herself." He mumbles and I stand there shocked. " Who tried killing themself?" Toby asked and Ash mumbles " Allison.. our close friend." Toby speaks up " I can drive you two there. I have my G2 already." "Thank you Toby."

We got out of the car and in all honesty Marryville was more upsetting than the foster home. I went in there first and Ash gripped my hand. I could see Allison in the room where everyone was aloud to see other people. Once we were cleared and they took my phone and put in in a cubby I ran up to Allison and hugged her from behind. " What the hell were you thinking?" I whispered and she turned to face me and whispered. " I don't want to be here... please Jess i want out. I cant be here." I cry and I just hold her.

Toby's P.O.V.:

I drove them to marryville the car ride was silent and no one was going to talk. Once we got there the front desk people took our phones and our wallets. I guess they can be weponds if you really tried? Jess ran upto a girl with blond/ ginger hair and she is ina hospital gown and a long black lacy cardigan. She is beautiful, how could a girl this pretty be so broken? I walked over and she was crying into my sisters shoulder. " Hi... umm I'm Toby." I say nervously and she looks up at me and smiles. She has freckles and green eye's also when she smiles she has dimples. " I'm Allison. Nice to meet you Toby... but ummm mind filling me in?" She asked and Ash came over and said " Hi." He explained everything and she nodded and hugged Jess after. I smiled she seemed to be a good girl for Jess but all I wanted to do was hug her. A doctor tapped me on the shoulder and motioned with the jerk of the head for me to walk. I got up and walked with him. " I'm miss. Chadwicks doctor Mr. Ashby. I wanted to tell you tha she is getting put in the system. She refuses to let her parents near her. She will be leaving tonight to get put in Saint. Anthoneys foster care. Do you know anyone that is willing to come and adopt her?" I shook my head. " I'm sorry no sir I don't." I looked down in disapointment. Jess may never see her friend ever again and I won't ever get to talk to her again. I walked back towards them and Allison got up and went to the back. Everyone was quiet again.