Cupid rhymes with stupid

Jessica's POV;
It's been two months since everything happened and things died down. I got my braces taken off and Jeff laughed when they drugged me up. aprrently I was really funny and was slurring everything I said. We all were okay, Ash was still quit and so was Allison. I never question it because they don't really like to talk about there feelings my parents came home last month and they were really happy. my mom asked about Jeff and she approve of him but dad didn't have much to say. he just said that if he hurts me he's got six guns and a lot of ammo. Toby likes Jeff to. I was happy about that. today Jeff was taking me out on a date and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I was freaking out and my mom just laughed. " Jessica darling don't worry, he won't care about how you look." I roll my eyes and finish up straightening my hair. I put on my black skirt and a loose nirvana tank top. I slipped on my leather jacket and black combat boots.
Jeff than was at the door and took me out to the car where his mom was. she was always really nice. " hi Jess." she said and I smiled " hi, how are you?" she smiled " Im pretty good. how about you?" " I'm great thanks." Jeff sat next to me and we intwined our hands together. His mom put in a my chemical romance cd in and both of us burst out singing. we got to a movie theatre and his mom left and said " i'll pick you two up in a few hours." we got tickets to watch minions. we shared a pop corn and a coke. when he movie was over Jeff got all tense and I looked where he was looking. there was a girl with blond hair and blue eye and was skinny and pretty damn beautiful. " JEFFY!" she ran over and hugged him, he let go of my hand and then she turned to me. " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!!!" she screamed at me and I looked down and said " i was just leaving have a good day." I said as I walked off and went around the corner. I called my mom to pick me up she was there is a few minuets as once I got in the car I broke down. she pulled up to the house and I explained what had happened. she looked pissed, " Im never liking another guy in my life ever again." I said as I walked into the house.