Jeff's pov new school

Authors note: credit for the picture goes to whoever u are. you just happened to fit the perfect image if my character. So without further delay lets get to know Jeff!

Jeff's Pov :
I woke up to my alarm blasting nananan by my chemical romance. I groaned and rolled over to try and sleep more but my dad came in the room and yelled "Get your lazy ass up! you have to go be educated to make it in life!" and with that he left. I sigh, life was hard living with him. My mom left him a few years back but he won child custody so I was stuck with him. My mom didn't really care that she lost her only child. Then again she was a shit mother, she'd come home wasted night after night and yell at my dad and I. eventually she ended up cheating and dad found out the hard way. He had walked in on her fucking one of the local drunks. Once the divorce happened a few weeks ago my dad decide that a new place would be good for us. So we moved here to shit town a-burg and now I get to start a new school. I got up an threw on my skinny jeans and a nirvana sweater. I got everything I needed and was off to school. my dad drive me and it was the middle of the day when we got there because my dad thought taking me out for breakfast was a good idea. Once I was in the school I had to go talk to the principal before I could head to my class room. I bit my lip nervously and tried to not bite my lip piercings. The secretary told me to go in so I did. " Welcome to asp mr. lucker I will have a student show you where everything is. If there is any problems what so ever just inform your teacher or I and we will help. " she said and then a beautiful girl with gingery hair, freckles, braces, and the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen came in. " Jessica this is Jeffery I'd like you to show him around, music room, gym bathrooms" the principal said and I knew that Jessica was going to be someone really cool. who knows maybe things will be better at this school than I thought.