Everything is over

Jessica's pov
When I woke up I heard yelling and screaming coming from down the hall. and someone was crying. I got up and walked to the living room to see ash yelling at the gut that got Allison stoned and he was yelling at both ash and Allison. she was curled in a ball crying and screaming for them to stop fighting. I felt horrible for her, so I went over and held her! " You two need to shut the fuck up!" I scream at them and they both look at me and Allison got up and ran outside. " ALLISON!" Yelled the guy and then he jumped out onto the road and grabbed Allison and launched her and him from a speeding car. "NO! MIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE LET IT HIT ME!" She cried and he held her close and was crying. "... I can't lose you... " he mumbled and Ash and I booked it across the road. " You guys go for a bit I need to talk to Allison.." we looked and him and Ash grabbed my hand and brought me back in the house.

Alison's POV
They went into Ash's house and mike held me close. I was quiet and so was he, all you could hear was the faint muffled cries. " Don't ever kill yourself... especially because of me. I love you, in a friend kind of way. I don't want to lose you. especially in that way..... I'm sorry." he cried and I shook my head. "Stop, all of this... all you have done is hurt me... ever since we met. I know you don't do it intentionally but it happens every time. you knew damn well I was broken to start with. And what you said last night and I quote 'just figure it out' I can't figure out everything I have random panic attacks and I have days where I randomly wanna fucking kill myself. you know this! I'm sorry but I'd honestly rather be dead.. nothing has gotten better.. not in a long shot. if anything it got worse. " I got up and he looked and me with tears in his eyes."You make me want to kill myself mike. " I said and then I walked off to God knows where.

Mikes POV
"You make me want to kill myself Mike" Allison said and started walking off. I looked down at the ground and started to sob. I never meant for it to go this way. I just wanted a girl to get my mind off of my ex. ash and Jess came outside and came over to me and said "lets go to the park. she just needs some time." so we walked to the park and I say on top of the slide. After a while I grabbed my phone and saw it uwas 6:00 pm and that Allison sent me a text.
Allison: i love you with my body, heart and soul to death."
I knew the words from some where...  I showed the text to Ash and he got wide eyes and asked me to find her location. I clicked on her text and pressed the location button..it showed her location is at the abandon wear house. "Wear house.... Oh shit!" I jumped off the slide and booked it there. I remembered the lyrics from the song she showed me.. baby don't cut by b-mike.... Once I was there I saw her at the top of the building pacing. Ash was right behind me and said " Go to the top I'll stay down here." I ran up the 6 flights of stairs and flung the door at the top open. she was on the edge and had quickly turned to see who was here. I ran over to her and grabbed her waist. taking her down, and she started to pound her fists on my back. I sat on the ground with her and let her finally calm down a bit. she looked at me and said "No... I'm done." and grabbed something out of her pocket and ran out of my grasp. I saw her go for the edge and bolt... but this time... she had sliced open her wrists with the pocket knife and got on the edge and looked down. she turned to me and said "I'm sorry tell my parents, ash and Jess I love them. " and then she tried to jump. I reached down and grabbed her arms and she started yelling. I could see Ash and Jess crying but they were both on the phone. I think with 911. " don't you dare let go!" I yelled at her and she cried. her grip was loosening and I knew I was losing her. I pulled her up and put her laying down on my lap. cradling her and trying to keep pressure on her wrist. It was bleeding like crazy. " I ... love.. you.." she said and I cried and looked at her ever more pail face. " I love you too.... please don't leave me." she shook her head lightly and soon went limp in my arms. I put pressure on her wrist with on hand and started doing mouth to mouth. The paramedics were here now..... ash was having such a bad anxiety attack he blacked out. and Jess and I were both left crying messes. my mom picked us up and drove us to the hospital. but when we got there there was only bad news. Allison and Ash both died. ash's heart had given out and he died next to Allison. I guess he was holding her and they died in each other's arms.

Authors note: tada my first book done. sorry it took forever and had lots of morbid turns.