5

I must have fell asleep cause I woke up in a bean bag with the photo's in hand. There was a small noise at the bottom of the tree. I stayed still but crawled over and with my mad ninja skills I looked down without getting caught. I sighed in releaf and said " Ash, hey up here!" He spun around from his postion, they way he was standing on the bottom trunk made him look so young. " What happend?" He asked as he climbed up the tree. I sighed and crawled back over to my spot. Ash sat beside me and put his arm around my waist drawing me closer. " The same as usual Ash. Stop asking questions you already know the answer to." I say and he sighs. " Why don't you leave? Or get help Jess?" I look at him with a sad smile. " I can't just leave everything, I can't leave you or Allison. My heart would break even more. As for getting help, I don't want it, I deserve all of this and you know it." " Jess no you don't. I wish I could take your pain away and you never have to see or hear it again. I wish I could fight your mom and not be weak and leave you." He sighs and I look down at my hands foleded in my lap. " Ash you have done so much already, you've kept me alive and are trying to find a way for me to get out of this darkening hole. Your what keeps me strong at my weakest point and Ash it means alot to me." He lifts his head up and says. " Come on, we have school." I crawled to the edge of the fort and jump. Ash follows and shakes his head. " You know that almost makes my heart stop every time you jump right?" I giggle and soon he laughs at me. " Such a cute laugh." He pokes my cheek and he waits outside while I get into the house.

I slowly and quietly got up the stairs with my mad ninja skills and go unnoticed. Once I'm in my room I change into my black skinny jeans with no holes, a mcr t- shirt and my black veil brides leather jacket. I change into my combat boots and quickly get my back pack and head to the front. " Morning Jess." My sister whispered. I look over at her and she gives me a sad look. " Morning, have a good day." I shoot back and I head to the door. " Mom lost it last night, shes gone." My sister said and I give her a sad look. " I'm sorry that I wasn't here but she wanted me out so I got out." She gave me a smile and went to the kitchen. " Hey... arn''t you walking to the school soon?" I ask and she comes back out. " Yeah, I'm just getting some nutella. Bye love you." She says and I wave to her. " Love you too!" I yell and go out the door to see Ash and my mom fist fighting. My mom just hit Ash in the stomach and he dubbled over. " MOM STOP!" I yell and her head snaps my way. She threw Ash to the ground and approached me. " You were a mistake." She says and then she slaps me. I then see all of the bitches from school come up the street and point in my direction. " Mom, please, can you not do this now?" I ask quietly and she slaps me again. " DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" She yells and then pushes me to the ground and marches inside.   I could hear the other kids laughter. " wow everyone hates the bitch. Even her own mom." They all laughed and more comments were directed at me. " She should kill herself. Its clear that she should." More laughter and then they all walked away. I got up and head over to Ash, who at the moment was weezing and having a hard time breathing. " Ash, come on I'm getting you home." I say as I help get him up and have him lean on me for support. I'm not going to lie, it was tricky getting him and I to stay up right.

Once we were at his place I helped him over to the couch and he layed down. I went and got him some advil and a water. I also wet a towl so I could clean his cuts, even though he only scrapped his elbow I wasn't going to let it get infected. I walk in and Ash laughs. " Whats so funny?" I ask and he rolls his eye's. " We look after each other alot. Like one of us is almost always having to nurse the other person." I shake my head and sigh, while sitting on the edge of the table. I dabbed at the reopened cut on his lip and give him the water and advil. " Don't clean my elbow. It hurts..." He whined and I laughed. " Want me to kiss it better Ashey?" He smiles and says " Please." With a pouty lip. It was pretty funny to be honest but who could refuse his cuteness? I kiss the edge of his elbow so i'm not getting his blood on my lips or in my mouth. " There that better?" I ask and he smiles. " Yeah thank you Dr. Jess." He said with a smile and I grabbed the small throw pillow and hit his leg with it. " Stupid boy." I say smerking and he laughs. " First of all I am a young man and second of all *gasps* I'm hurt." He put his hands over his heart and we both laughed. " You would make a very fine actor, my young padawan." He laughs " Hey! I ain't no padawan. I know more than you!" I laughed and then once I cleaned his elbow to his protests, I went in the kitchen and got him a Transformers band- aid. " I found you a band- aid!" I say as I walk into the living room and put it on his shoulder. I hear a silent " Yes... transformers." I laugh and cuddle up to his side and we just watch a Big Bang marathon.