A list

Ash, Jeff and I all walked to ash's house . The walk was quiet and in all honesty that's not a bad thing. Because I'm at a loss for what to say now. Everything happens for a reason, but I do t understand why the world thinks this is what I need. It's not, all I want is an escape. thing seems to be crumbling again. And I dot know how much I am going to be able to handle. I know we all get depressed at one point in our life, but why does it have to stay for so long with me? " Jess... Are you ok?" Jeff asked and I just simply nodded and kept walking by ash. Jeff grabbed me by the waist and I stopped and spun around to face him. " Stop blocking us out Jess." He whispered and then let go of me and started to walk to ash's again. I looked at the ground and walked behind them. The silence was starting to get to Jeff and I could tell but we were soon at Ash's house and I went to the Spare bedroom. Ash and Jeff dropped my stuff off in there and then they went to the living room. I laid down on the bed and put my headphones in and listened to music. I sighed and soon Vic Fuentes voice lulled me to sleep.

When I woke up I heard Ash and Jeff yelling at something. I got up and saw ash's mom shaking her head and the bis screaming at each other as they played Mario. Ash's mum smiled and we both went into the kitchen. " I'm so sorry to hear about your parents sweetie." I smiled and said " Its fine, its not your fault." She sighed and handed me a purple book. " Ash told me some of the things going on while you were asleep. I think if you write down your feelings and try to put your emotions into something it may help." She said " Thank you." I say as she slides the book over to me. " I added some things for you to fill out too. if you want we can use this to communicate. " I flipped through the book and saw one labeled list and it was 10 things I love, hate, love to do and hate about myself. but for things I hate I had to offer an alternative. "I'll work on it" I said and then we heard more shouting and soon there was loud "ow's!" and "fuck you's" I laughed and went to watch them play Mario.