12

I could hear the sirens as the police, ambulance and fire truck raced down the street. I clung onto Ash and cried quietly. " Ash.... whats going to happen?" He only shook his head and tightned his grip on me. " I'm sorry Jess but I really dn't know. All I know right now is that you are safe and nothings gonna harm you. Not while I'm around." I smiled at his Sweeny Todd refrence and soon I heard footsteps coming close to where Ash and I are. The door opened and a police man stood there " Ms. Jessica you need to come with me." He said as he crouched down to where Ash and I's level. " Can he please come with me?" I ask and he gives a small smile. " Of corse, if thats who you want with you thats who shall be with you." The officer helped me up and I helped Ash up. We walked silently out the door but Ash was holding my hand making me feel more safe.

The scene outside was terrible and in all honesty it was a little hard to see. There was blood on the pavement, and my mom was in hand cuffs. She was pinned up against the car and had 3 police officers around her. Mrs. Carlile was talking to one of the other officers and the fire cheif was taking a look at her cuts. The parimedics were stitching her arm up and my mom was releassed from the 3 police officers, though one still stood beside her. " Jess. tell the officer that Ms. Carlile hit me first." My mother said and I shook my head. The officer then led Ash and I to a beautiful yellow camaro that looked like bumble bee. We sat in the back as he drove into the city and to a police station/ jail. Ash got the door for me and we walked in.

It was very quiet here and the officer led us to the back room where I knew I would be intarigated. My grip on Ash's hand must have gotten to tight because he hissed in pain. " Sorry." I whisper as we sit in the chairs that were on the end of the tabel. Soon a women I'm guessing in her mid 20's came in and sat at the other end of the tabel. I knew this was going to be a long day.

Authors note: Hey please comment, I just want to know who ever is reading this is liking it or if there is something I should change. I love sweeny todd so I had to put some kind of refrence in there. If you are getting bullied or hurt please speak out. I love you all. have a great day, night, evening or afternoon where ever you are.