Explinations

The car ride back was entertaining. Ash's brothers were telling him about all of the cool shit they made and all the pranks they had pulled on each other. Allison and her mum were heading to her house where Anthony was. He refused to be near Maryville and hell I can't blame him. The place was upsetting and morbid. Once we got to ash's house he burst out of the car and headed straight for the door.

I followed him and I saw Allison get out of her moms car, crying. she flipped her mom off and ran over to me. " Where's ash?" she asked and I I nodded forward and we both went inside. I heard a door slam and Allison spoke up. " let me talk to him first." she said and walked forward and knocked lightly on his door. " Ash.. open up please." the door opened and as went in.

Allison's POV:
Ash opened the door and let me in, I soon fell into his arms and sobbed. " Ash, my mom... she... she told me that I belong in Maryville and that I should have never been let out!" He rubbed my back as I sobbed and I could hear his muffled cries. " You don't belong there, no one belongs in that hit hole." He said and we just sat there embracing each other. " We should tell Jess what happened before she explodes." I nodded and soon he or up and went to the door. "Jess we should tell you what happened." she nodded her head and sat beside me, giving me a side hug. " When Allison and I were there the first hour there was a lot if councillors and it was over whelming. So we started to hide from everyone. Well once they figured out where we were hiding they started to punish us every day. We were hit, told that we were over reacting..... at one point Allison had passed out from being in so much pain." ash sighed and I hugged my knees close to my chest. "At one point ash had 3 broken ribs.." I sigh and Jessica hugged me. "I'm so sorry. " Ash and Jess all hugged and I just smiled slightly. this was the happiest I've been since before Maryville. "Don't worry, you won't have to ever go to that hell hole again." Jess said and I sighed "good cause if I were put back there I don't know if I would be alive by the time I got out."