11

Its been a few days since the incident with me, Allison and Ash still give me space but I'm scared to go home.  My mom hasn't noticed that i'm gone but my sister has, she texted me a few hours ago in a panic.  Mom lost it on her and now shes staying at a friends house because she is scared to be home with mom. I can't blame her that women is damn scary when she is upset. " Hey, my mom made some soup. Come down stairts and eat." Allison said and I gave her a sad smile and got out of her bed and headed to the kitchen. It smelled amazing in here, like chicken noodle soup. Allison and I's favourite kind of soup. We sat at the tabel and I thanked Mrs. Purdy. She but her hand on the back of my chair and said. " No problem sweety, but I got a call from your mother today. She is pretty upset that you arn't at home and threatend to call the police on me. I think maybe you should try and talk to her about whats going on. What ever that may be." She said in a very motherly voice, as if she were trying to coo at a baby. " I will try and talk to her Mrs. Purdy, she just doesn't understand me or my sister." I whisper and continue to eat the soup. She sighed and walked downstairs, most likely to get Ash. I heard heavy foot steps and Ash was behind me, his arms around my stomach and his head on my shoulder. " Your not leaving and going to that place Jess. Thats to dangerous, I cant lose you Jess no. Stay at my place, I can convince my mom please just stay where you are safe." He whispered and cried into my shoulder. I just stayed still and he randomly started to hum Scars by Say we can fly. " Ash I will be fine plaese don't worry about me." He shook his head and whispered " How confused you must be, to find love in the blood that you bleed." I shook my head and turned in my chair to face him. " Ash, I can't put you in a situation that will end up in you and Allison getting hurt. " He shakes his head, his hair getting in his eye's. " We won't get hurt, you would be the one to get hurt and I can't ever put you in harms way. Please just stay at my place for a little." I gave him a sad smile and sighed. " Only if your mom is okay with it, and it can't be a suprise to her that i'm staying there. " He smiles and runs upstairs to get his Ipod and a phone. He then calls his mom while Allison and I finish our soup. " Hey, umm mind if someday soon we have a girls night? Just us and we can go see a movie and get some video games and junk food." I smile and say " Sure, sounds like fun." Ash comes back in the room with my bag and gives me a smile. " My mom will be out front in a few minuets to pick us up." I smile and him and go down stairs to thank Mrs. Purdy. She smiles as always and Ash starts to yell for me to come back up because his mom is here. I grab my boots that Allison got me and give her a quick hug. " Thank you for everything Allison." She smiles and I go out the door to see Ash holding the back door of the car open for me.

" Why Thank you Sir. Ash." I say in my fake british accent and he laughs. " My pleasure madam." And he closed the door and got in the front passanger seat. I laughed and hid behind my hair. Ms. Carlile smiled and we drove to Ash's house in compleat silence. But once we were there my mother stood in the drive way looking pissed as ever. She came close to my side of the car and slmaed open my door and started to scream at me. " YOU ARE A WORTHLESS CHILD JESS, YOUR SUCH A MISTAKE. YOU AND YOUR SAITEN WORSHIPING MUSIC! YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD.... OTHERS HAVE IT WORSE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE! " She screamed at me and pulled me out of the car by my hair and started to drag me home. Ash and Ms. Carlile ran after us and Ms. Carile managed to get my mother off of me. " YOU DO NOT EVER TREAT A CHILD LIKE THAT CONNIE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG AND ALL YOU DIO IS YELL AT HER!" My mother than snaped at her " WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD?! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD SHE IS THE TOWN SLUT?! SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE GETS!" My mother screamed at her and I fell to the ground but Ash was by my side in an instant and he picked me up and carried me to his place. " ASH CALL 911!" Ms. Carlile yelled in our direction and he nodded his head and soon we were at his place and I was on the couch. " Ash.... go help your mom." I whisper looking down. silent tears falling and he shook his head. " No, I'm calling 911 and they can deal with your mom." He says softly and then looks around for the phone. " Can I go in your room? I don't want to hear the call." He gives me a soft smile and takes my hand. " Of course, anything for my bunny." He says and leads me to his room. " Just stay in here I will be in, soon." He left and I laied on the floor and closed my eye's. If only I had died, no one would have to do anything the people I care for wouldn't be hurt. I let tears stream down my face. I could hear the sirens coming down the street, and Ash entered the room and came over and held me close. Not saying anything, just holding me and rocking me back and forth.