I don't know how to live anymore 19

Once we were at taco bell Ash and I ordered and Anthony went off with his mom to get the adoption papers filled out. " Are you ok Jess?" Ash questioned and I shook my head for a yes. " You look deep in thought, let me help please." I gave him a smile and just shook my head. " No, but mind switching topic? I don't want to think much at the moment." He did a stupid grin and I laughed. Soon we were both goofing off and just having a good laugh. One that has been much needed, soon Anothney was back with his mom and they had Allison with them. We all got in the car and I'm not going to lie, Allison looked like hell. She had cut's a bruises all over, and Anthoney just held her. " The girls at the orphanage beat her up." he said quietly and just kept looking at her. We were soon at his place and his mom was working on cleaning her wounds.

Ash and I were both just trying to ease the tention well Anthoneys mom was giving Allison some stitches. I didn't really see how bad the scarpes and cuts were but Ash did. He looked like he was going to vomit, and that was saying somethging the concideration he was noramaly really good with blood and broken bones. " Ash, don't you have hockey today?" He nodded, " In about an hour." He looked to the TV and then got up to search for something. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the remote. " Yes! Remote!" He yelled and then turned the Tv on to see Adventure Time was on. He smiled from ear to ear and sat infront of the Tv. I joined him and leaned my head on his shoulder, eventually Anthoneys mom came out  " Allison, will be alright. But she is out cold at the moment. Anthoney has to goto a hockey game, and I'm going to assume your going to Ash?" He nodded. " Yes mam," She smiled and we both got off the floor, and then off to hockey we all went.