More than friends?

Jess's P.O.V. 

Jeff, Ash and I all walked home and had a big arguement on what was better, MCR or FOB and this only resulted in us shouting lyrics at each other. " Well this is me, see you guys tomorrow. Nice meeting you two!" Jeff shouted to Ash and I as he walked up the drive way of his house. Ash and I were quit for a bit and then he said " Sooo what do you think of jeffy?" I laughed lightly and said " He's cool, and has great taste in music..." I said trailing off, he smirked and said " Ooooohhh has someone developed a crush??" I glaired at him and said " Don't you dare go and tell him!" I yelled and he just laughe and said " No promise." I just glaired at him and went up the drive way to my house. " See you latter, jerk!" He laughed and said " See ya!" 

The house was oddly quiet for a change, normally someone had there music playing, was screaming or just trying to be plain annoying. I walked into the kitchen and there was a bright pink page on the table. " Mum, Dad and I are out. We will talk later. Love ya!" I just chuckled lightly and went and got put my Ipod on the dock and started to blast Pierce The Veil around the house. I was dancing to King for a Day when there was a knock at the door. I turned it down, figuring it was someone telling me to turn my music down. I opened the door and there stood 2 police officers. " Are you Jessica?" One asked in a soft voice. " Yea.. why? Whats going on?" I ask and they give me a sad look and say " Your parents and brother were hit by a drunk driver, they are currently in the ICU." I looked at them numbly and said " Can I go and see them?" They shook there heads. " No, the ICU is no place for a kid to be, were going to bring you to a friends house." I saw Jeff across the road with Ash and they both saw the cops and came over. " Is everything okay?" They ask at the same time and I shook my head no. " My parents got in a car wreck." I whisper and they pulled me in for a hug. " She needs somewhere to stay." One of the officers spoke up." I'll call my mom and see if you can stay with us again." Ash says as he pulls out his phone andJeff just gave me another hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. " Darling, you'll be okay" He whispered and I smiled. " You can stay with us Jess, go get your stuff." Ash says and I unwillingly let go of Jeff, his hugs were so comforting. I felt safe when I was around him... no that can't be right. I just met the child! I scream at myself as I goto my room and pack my stuff. Ash comes in and grabs my nightmare bag and packs all of my CD's and movies. Jeff came over and got some of my blankets. I sigh and whisper " I thought things were gonna be okay."