Invisable

Ash's POV:
It's been 2 months since I found out about Allison. she didn't get any better, but she didn't get any worse. I had liked a girl but we fought so much ad now we don't talk. my mom and brother's both say that I need to move on... but I thought I loved her. Allison was played again, but this time he didn't stop until she had fallen for him again. Then he crushed he heart, we both are heart broken. Allison was coming over today and we are gonna watch movies. Jess is happy with Jeff, she kinda stopped talking to us once him and her started to date. but she was happy and that was all that mattered. I heard a knock at the door and there I went and got it. " Hey." I smile weakly and she walks in kicking off her runners. " Hey." she said weakly. she had been having nightmares ever since he fucked with her emotions. she eventually gave up on trying to sleep and she waits until she passes out from exhaustion. I led her to the basement where I had a row of movies set up. including her personal favourite and mine pirates of the Caribbean. I put it in and we both went on the couch, we did this every weekend since we both got hurt. it helped numb everything for a while. eventually she fell asleep and I draped a blanket over her and I fell asleep on my end of the couch.