2

Ash and I were standing in the middle of the forsest, the most beautiful part. There's a pond with a small bridge, no one comes here becuase they are all to buissy partying or being ass hats. Ash sat down, his legs dangling over the edge. He reached for my hand and I sat down beside him, my legs dangling next to his. We look at the beautiful view and just sat in comfortable silence. " Show me your wrist, please, Jess I promise I will show you mine." I looked in his beautiful brown eye's and gave him a sad smile. " Im sorry Ash I really am." I said as I took off my bracelets and put them by my side. He showed me his wrist too, there were faint scars but nothing new. " I know things get hard but please don't give up." He whispered and a tear fell down his face. There were 3 small but deep cuts just enough for me to feel a bit better. The phisical pain was better than the mental. He put his arm around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. " It hurts Ash, everything, I'm sick of being this hurt. I hate I have no control over anything. This is the one thing I can control." I sigh and my eye's start to sting. " Hey! You two emo's stop showing your emo cuts and get your fat asses back to school!" The bitch Ty yelled and then he yanked Ash by the hair. I grabbed my braclets and lunged at Ty. " Stop!" I scremed but he threw Ash to the ground and kicked his ribs. " Stop!" I scream and then I fall to the ground and a dull throb starts in my head. The world soon goes black.