Darling you'll be okay

Jessica's P.O.V
Jeff and I walked out of the gym when Ash pulled me to the side. " I'm gonna see what happened to Allison. " I shook my head. " Do you really want to hear it? She did try to end her life Ash, it's still gonna be a really touchy subject. " I whispered and he nodded his head and looked over at her. " Yea, I'll text you when we're back at her place. Go with Jeff tonight." I looked at Allison and said " alright be careful though. I don't want her to get to upset." I sigh " I promise Jess. now go be with mr. player over there." He shoved me lightly and he shows me how to count to one. "Real nice teaching me how to count, but I already knew how!" I yell at him and I shoot him the finger.
Jeff was laughing as he got his stuff and I got into my locker and grabbed my MCR bag. " Where's Ash?" Jeff asked. " He's gotta talk to Allison about something, so it's just us." He shrugged his shoulders and said " alright, well lets get going!" he said and we left the school and started our venture home.
When we reached Ash's house Jeff asked me about Allison " What happened to Allison?" I sighed and turned to look him in the eye's. " We don't really know." I look away trying to not get all emotional. " Well if she needs to talk I'm here an if you need to talk I'm here. I may not understand but I can listen and attempt to offer advice. " he said as he pulled me into a hug. " Allison we need to talk!" Ash's mom yelled out the door. " I gotta go.. see ya!" I yell as I go up the steps to the house. I walked into the kitchen and Ash's mom sat on the stool by the kitchen island. " what's going on between you and Jeffery?" she asked and I chuckled " Were friends." I chuckle and she rolls here eyes " I would say different, you two look like you like, like each other. " she said and I sighed " I like him... I don't think he likes me though. I'm gonna go watch general hospital." I say and I goto the Livingroom and watch it.