3

I slowly opened my eye's, the pounding in my head was much worse. A gust of wind went by and I shivered, I could see someone paceing infront of me. "Ashley?" I whisper and he turns around and gives me a smile. " Thank god your alive Jess. I got up a few minuets ago and you were like this." He rushed to my side and huged me softly. His sort of long straight hair in my face, I smiled and hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while and he ended up picking me up and carrying me. " Ash I'm heavy please, put me down I'm fine." I complain and he looks down at me. " First of all your a freaking feather, and second of all no. I want to carry you and keep you safe in my arms Jess." I give him a look that basically said bull shit but I stayed quiet. Once we were out of the forest he walked us to his place. I fell asleep by the swaying motion of his walk but still held onto his neck lightly.

The creak of a door opening woke me up and I stirred lightly. Looking up at Ash he smiled slightly and said " Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. By the way your Ipod is going off, Allison gave it to me when she saw me carrying you." He layed me down on the couch and he pulled out my Ipod. All of the messages were from Allison. I started to look at them.

Allison: Where are you?

Allison: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Allison: Answer me!

Allison: Bunny you better freaking answer me.

Allison: What the hell happened?!! I saw Ash carrying you. Who is being made into a meatpie??

Allison: Text me soon

Allison: Dude wake up please. you know I worry

Allison: ANSWER!

Most of the messages were like that. I quickly replyed.

Jess: I'm fine and Ty is being made into a meat pie. Love you. <3

Her reply was fast, like damn the girl can text.

Allison: Bs your fine but okay Ty meatpie and love you to infinity and beyond bunny!

I laughed and shut my ipod off, Ash came into the room with a wet towel and a fuzzy blanket. " Here, you were shivering alot in your sleep." He handed me the blanket and I slipped it around my shoulders. Ash then sat infront of me and took my hand and started to clean it. I hissed in pain, there was a new cut on my hand, that said Ty on it. I looked at Ashley's face and concentrated on his features. His beautiful brown eye's, his sharp jaw line and his light little freckles that were on his nose. His lip was bleeding though and there was a cut on the side of his head. I took the cloth from Ash and started to lightly dab at his lip. He stayed still as I dabed at it and gave a sigh. " Thank- you Ash." I say and he gives a small smile. " Jess I would do anything for you. You are my best friend and I never want you hurt, I don't want to live a life without you. You are why I am so strong and I could never thank you enough." He says and a tear slips from his swollen eye. I wipe it away with my thumb and give him a smile. " Ash you keep me strong, and I have no idea what I ever did to deserve a friend like you but I'm really happy I have you." I say and he sits beside me. I drape the blanket over his shoulder and we both cuddle on the couch. My head rested on his shoulder and my arm was around his waist. He also has his arm around my waist and just kept me close to him. Ash soon fell asleep and I was soon out to0.

Authors note: Hey, ummm I don't know how many people like this but I am always open to comments and how to make it better. If you are looking for a good sad song listen to skinny love by Ed Shearan! <3