Family reunion

Allison's P.O.V
I got up only to be tackled by Jess and Ash was behind her. He looked like he saw a ghost. I smiled weakly and Jess let me go and Ash took a step over and pulled me in for a hug. And in all honesty his hugs were the best. He was always warm and didn't let go until he thought you were okay. we swayed for a minuet when someone smeared there throat and I jumped. Ash chuckled lightly and Jess have me a small smile. A ginger hair guy with snake bites a brown eyes stood behind Ash looking confused. Ash turned around and said " Hey, Jeff this is Allison. She's one of our friends.. she ummm just got back from a break." Jeff gave me a warm smile and I stepped behind Ash and looked over his shoulder. I was never good with people, and meeting new people for me is pretty horrible. " Hi Allison, it's nice to meet you." he said and I whispered " Yeah, you too." Ash shrugged his shoulders and Jess walked over to Jeff and we headed towards hell again.

Today was an easy day because it was the end of the moth assembly so we go out of the last 2 periods. I sat next to ash and Jess sat next to Jeff in front of us. Ash then asked me "Do you think her and Jeff will be a thing?" I shrugged my shoulders an said " I hope so, but how long have they known each other?" I whisper and he said " They met yesterday, and I know he makes her happy because he saw her at one of her bad moments. her parents got into a car crash yesterday. Toby was with them, all we know is that they are in the ICU and that she is staying at my place until they are good enough to go home. " I looked at them and sighed " They are cute together, it looks like they have known each other since they were little. I'm just worried if he is going to treat her right or not." he shrugged his shoulders and said " I hope that he treats her right, cause if he doesn't he gets to deal with some pretty crazy people." I giggled " Yea, the poor boy wouldn't know what hit him." Our teacher went up and we a got quiet because we didn't know who was getting the recognition award. " This months award goes to the students I have seen the most improvement in. The award goes I DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!" We all pat on our legs and then he yelled " Miss. Jessica!!!" I clapped and Jeff and Ash yelled for her. followed by Jeff whistling at her. I shook my head, he better treat her right. Everyone that got an award got there picture taken while they pulled out names from the random act of kindness box. basically no grade 8's every got it, but if your named got pulled you got to choose a prize from the mystery box. Jess got back just in time for the slide show and they played Avril lavigne sk8ter boy! I was singing along with Ash as we both started screaming the lyrics and dancing while we were sitting. once the slide show ended we went back to class and just in time for the bell to ring. I saw Jess and Ash talking and then point at me. Did I do something wrong? I probably did, I always do. Ash came over to me when I grabbed my bag and said " Can we talk about something? " he asked and I nodded my head ad whispered " sure" We walked off school grounds and then when no one was around he asked the dreaded question "Why?"