1

I roll off the basement couch and head to my room, or should I call it my sisters room? That's where she is most of the time, and she likes to be a annoying brat and go to mom and dad when I kick her out. She normally gets her way 'cause she is younger. I grab my black skinny jeans, Pierce The Veil t- shirt and head to the bathroom. Once I'm changed I go upstairs and grab my bag and my school work. I skip grabbing a lunch, cause I have a hard time eating as is. I get my vans and quickly get out the door and onto the path that leads to hell.

Once I arrive at school, even though it was still early I head to my bench where no one else sat there. Who would want to sit with the weirdo that's been to the hospital? Some teachers start to show up but they don't notice me. I pull out my Ipod and scroll threw my Facebook. My friend Allison has already messaged me.

Allison; Morning Bunny! :) see you at hell I mean prison for children.

I quickly reply as I start to see some of the kids show up and most of them will snitch that I have my Ipod out. Jess: Haha I'm already at hell. When will you be here Allipoo?"

I slouch on the bench and just sit there, my feet on the table and my Ipod in hand. I get a text and I look down to see a new message. Allison: Turn around.

So I turn around and there is my best friend standing in a Nightmare before christmas sweater a purple tank top, and black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. " Welcome to hell, how may I help you?" I ask and she laughs. " I'd love a meat pie made out of a bitch named Sarah. Who seems to be heading this way." She replys and I put my Ipod in my bag and give it to Allison. " Hey emo fag, wheres your little man whore.... whats his name.... Assley?" She said in one of those high pitched girly voice's that drove me bat shit crazy. " His name is Ashley and he's not a man whore, he is actually cool." I say and she shakes her head. " I heard other wise. Fucked Brianna last night. Did it for free." She shot back and I just srugged. " Well she let him." I say and turn on my heal. " Bitch, did I say you could turn away? No I didn't so get your fat ass back here and be a real women." I sighed silently and turn back around. Sarah scratched my face and spit on me too. I took it, cause I honestly deserve it, I'm a waste of space anyways. Who cares if I get beat at school? " Hey slutty Sarah, Bob wants to fuck. Offered money I'd go if I were you." My friend Ashley said as he came forward and put his arm around my waist and pulled me behind him protectivly. She gave him a look that said go to hell and flipped him off but she left. I turn to face him and he had his hair covering his face as usual. I moved a piece of it away. " I'm so sorry Ashley." I say as a purple nasty bruise seems to have formed around his eye. I knew his dad beat him but honestly I think the man wants to be in jail. People ask questions, he should know that 'cause he's a cop. " Don't worry Bunny, it's not that bad. Doesn't hurt that bad, don't worry about me. Are you okay?" He asked and I just put a fake smile on and nodded. " Yeah mom was passed out drunk when I got home from school, and dad left her last night. Only a note on the table with some divorce papers." I say and he hugs me and Allison speaks up. " Who would get custity of you and your sister?" I shrugged my shoulders " No clue but any ways, we should go start our wonderful day in child prison." I say and Ashley and Allison links arms with me and we swing our arms while we walk to the box in part of the play ground where most of the kids are.

The bell rang and I walked into Mr. Garrisons class room. He is my grade 8 teacher who believes every morning should start with candy. I agree with this of corse because a sucker has enough sugar to keep me going for a while. Ashley put his bag behind him and we took our spot at our table at the back. Thats where we sit cause no one likes the wierd kids to sit with them. I pulled out my math book as Mr. Garrison started to hand out candy and work sheets. We had to copy the question then answer it. "Morning you two. How is the terrible two today?" He asks and Ashley chuckled. " Good what about you?" "Fine, thanks." He handed me a peach sucker and Ashley got a cherry one. Once we get working though one of the populars started throwing shit at us. I open one of the balls of paper and it has a picture of a stick figure and a razor blade. Slicing away at her wrist while a guy stick figure shoots himself. I look over at Ash and he gives me a sympathetc look. "Don't listen to them. He whispers as he grabs my hand that was under the table resting in my lap. There were sentences all over the page. Most of them saying we are a wastes of space and not needed, cut ourselves. Bitch, cunt, loser, ass hole. The typical shit that normally happens. I put the picture/ note under my book and continue to work, though Ash glanced at me worried when he finishes a question. Once we both finish we go to the front and hand in our books and get a ipad. We mostly look at tattoo's and quotes most of the time unless a band has releassed a new song or there is a contest for tickets. After looking at tattoo's the bell rings for recess and Ash drags me off school property and to a forest away from the school.

Authors note: Is it good? Please comment thanks. Life won't be bad forever trust me. you will find light in the darkness. Keep the things that make you happy close.