17 Allison's P.O.V.

Great, just freaking great, I get to go live in a foster home now and I have to have nurses come check on me every sunday. Fan fucking tastic.... all just because I failed at killing myself. Though I'm glad I lived because I now have a new friend named Toby. Who happens to be Jessica's new brother. " Ms. Chadwick it's time for you to leave." I grab my guitar case and my black duffle bag, marching out to the car and getting in. " So you will be going to a foster home now. " Dr. Ashby said and I sanpped " Shut the fuck up. Don't talk to me just fucking drivre." I say and he gives me a sympathetic look but started to drive. I pulled out my Ipod and listened to Fuck up by Shane Dawson because thats one of the best songs ever.

We pulled into the drive way of the foster home and I jumped out of the car and started up the steps, looking at the ground not wanting to look at anyone. Once I was inside I was greeted by a older women that looked like she was ticked off. " Hello, you must be Allison. The suicidal one that marryville is dumping here." She hissed and I glaired at her. " You are a bitch women. I don't give a shit that I was at marryville, and so what I'm suicidal. Fucking deal with it bitch. That dosen't even concern you so back the hell off." I hissed at her and she narrowed her eye's. " Your 13, your life isin't bad and you have no fucking right to be depressed. So I reccomend that you shut the hell up." I shoot her the figer and march upstairs to a random room. It was plain as hell and basically had no life in it what so ever. My kind of room, it just needs some black paint, roses, band posters and my Cd collection on the wall and this place would be my new shitty home. " ALLISON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." Ms. Asshat yelled and I trudged down the stairs and she was standing there with girls my age. " These are all of the girls you will know. They won't bite, go hang out with your new friend girls. " With that Ms. Asshat said and soon I was getting pushed into a room.

It was horrifying, the room was all pink with Justin Beiber posters and 1d posters all over. The one girl sat me on the bed that was also covered in pink. " Who is your favourite member of 1D?" She asked and I rolled my eye's. " I hate boy bands. Sorry but I'm more of a Ashley Purdy, Austin Carlile, Andy Biersack, Gerard Way kind of girl." I say and get off the bed, all the girls were glairing at me and I knew I'm fucking screwed. " Oh... your an emo bitch? Well I bet you cut so why don't we do you a favour and make you hurt more?" All the girls then surrounded me in a circle and shoved me to the ground. The lead bitch started to kick me and the other girls followed her lead. I heard something crack and knew that a few of my ribs are broken. Once they all stopped the lead bitch then took a handfull of my hair and smashed my head off the floor. I was seeing stars and soon I was out cold.

I woke to a acheing throb all over my body and something wet under me. I look around and notice that I'm outside in the pouing  rain. I sneeze and attempt to get up, my side hurting like hell . I staggered back to the house and once I was in there Ms. Asshat started yelling. " YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE FUCK! YOU HURT ONE OF THE GIRLS, YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL! " She screamed and I walked up the stairs to my room to notice that it was compleatly clean and all my stuf was packed. " Hey." A male voice said and I jumped 2 feet in the air. " Sorry didn't mean to scare you. I'm Anthony." I turn around to see a tall boy around 17 with blond sort of flippy hair. " I'm Allison." I say and a coughing fit starts. He came over and rubbed my back and picked me up when my leg's gave out. There was blood covering my hands and the sleeves to my nightmare before christams sweater. Anthony carried me down stairs and I soon saw a women with long blond  straight hair and freckles. She is very slim and is wearing a leather jacket and black skinny jeans with converse. She took one look at me and rushed over. " Are you okay?" She asked painiced and Anthony answered carefully switching his wheight from one side to the other and moving his hand to the center of my back. " No... I think she has a few broken ribs and a sprained ancle. We should get her home." He says and again for the second time today I pass out. But this time I knew I would be safe with Anthony and his mom.