16

Jess was going to a foster home, she wanted to die. I can't believe this, and kill herself. Toby looked like a lost puppy and Ash just didn't let go of my hand. We were forced to leave and I didn't want to. Allison is like my other half and I can't lose her ever. We got in the car and Toby made a call to one of his friends. Ash and I just listen in. " Hey, Anthony! Ummm I have a question... Is your mom still wanting to adopt a teenage girl?" There was a few moments of silence and then he smiled and hung up the phone. " My friend Anthony is a cool kid. It's only him and his mom but she wants another girl in the house." He explained and I smiled. Allison would be safe, and hopefully more happy there. " His mom also works at the hospital so she will be able to take care of Allison." I sigh in releaf and so dose Ash. " Thank you so much Toby." I whisper and he smiles. " No problem little sis now come on lets get home. Who wants food first though?" I smile and both Ash and I yell " TACO BELL! I WANT TO GET A BURITO SO VIC FUNETS WILL INSTANTLY APPEAR!" We all burst out laughing and we drive to taco bell and we sing along to My Chemical Romance.

Authors note: Sorry for the short chapter.