Comming to an end

Jessica's POV:
It took a few weeks to finally be okay, and when I talked to Allison and Ash they decided that we were all gonna watch movies for a while. We did this repeatedly for 3 weeks and then graduation came. we were all finally getting out of this hell hole. everyone looked beautiful, Ash and Allison looked great. I got lots of compliments but something was off about graduation. when it came to saying goodbye Allison and Ash both broke down crying. I hugged then and they then told me " Our parents are sending us to Maryville until we get better." I looked at them shocked and in disbelief. I couldn't believe it, I wasn't gonna see them for god know how's long. " whhhy?" I stutter and Ash says " We both did stupid shit and our parents caught us. Were depressed, basically lifeless Jess. I don't want to go but maybe we can somehow get better there. " he says and then Allison ran off and Ash and I followed her. She fell into the mud and started sobbing, Ash just held her and we were both saying that she was gonna be okay. Thats when she lashed out at us. " NO IT'S NOT GONNA BE FUCKING OKAY! IT NEVER WILL BE! I'M GONNA BE STUCK IN THAT SHIT HOLE BECAUSE I CUT MYSELF AND STOPPED EATING! I JUST WANTED TO FEEL SOMETHING AND BE IN GOD DAMN CONTROL! MY LIFE IS GOING TO SHIT BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION!" She screamed and Ash and I both started to cry. Ash picked her up and then we saw Anthony and his mum along with Ash's mum and his brothers. " You two need to get going.. they are expecting you guys there in an hour." Allison's mum says and Allison started crying harder saying " please, please don't let them take me please." she was so upset. Ash just held her tighter and started to cry to, they both were broken and scared. I had tears streaming down my face and Anthony came over held me. " We ant let them go there..." I cry and Anthony agrees "They don't belong there, even with what there going through. it will make them worse. I know it will." He whispered. Allison's mum went over to her and tried to get her out of Ash's hold on her but she started to scream "NO! DON'T I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!" she cried and Ash looked so hurt. Both of us have never seen her like this. It was scary to see her so worked up.