Allison POV back to school

Allison P.O.V.
I woke up to Anthony's mum shaking my shoulders. " Time to get up darling, got to get ready for school." I sigh and sit up, my back up against the head board. "Will I have to see a councillor again?" I ask. I have been going to councillors and therapists for About 3 weeks since I was adopted by Anothey's mom. I don't really get any help from it because I'm someone that just doesn't deal well with talking about their own problems. I tend to just suffer in by myself, I don't like having people worry about me. " No I think you need a bit of a break for a while. You seem to talk a lot less the days you go." she said and I just smiled lightly and got out of bed and went to my dresser and pulled out my black ripped skinny jeans, black tank top and my lacy grey long sleeve to go over it. Anthony's mom sighed and left the room and closed the door. I went to the bathroom and did everything in there, including straightening my hair and doing my make up. that was just mascara and black eye liner. I then stacked all of my brackets on and went to the kitchen and grabbed a peanut butter protein shake. It was one of the things that I had agreed to do to keep me healthy and able to not pass out during the day. I grabbed my bag and headed off to school. Anthony stopped me and said " Wait up, I'm going with you. " and then he ran and got his bag and said his goodbyes to his mom.

The walk to school was very quit and then Anthony spoke up " Look I'm sorry for snapping at you last week, I just get stressed when my mom is stressed. I didn't mean to yell at you or make you feel like shit and I'm really fucking sorry." he said and I just looked up at him and gave a sad smile. " I know your being sincere, and your apology is accepted but its just going to take some time is all." I say and then I take a turn and walk onto school property and I went and sat on the bench. Anthony went to the front of the school and made some friends. I grabbed my iPod and headphone, and started to blast Of Mice & Men. I was jamming out to feels like forever when I heard someone scream " ALISSON!!!"