8 Ash's P.O.V.

Ash p.o.v.

I ran back to my house and got to my Ipod right away. My mom gave me a worried glance and came by my side. " What happened?" I looked up at her and said " Jess had a break down, but she ran from me." I look down at my ipod and notice Allison had texted me.

Allison: ANSWER ME GET TO JESSICAS!! NOW!

I type my reply quickly and I nervously twiddle my thumbs and my breathing quickens. My head felt dissy and I her reply was quick.

Allison: JESS... SUICIDE HELP!!!

I ran out of the house and passed my mum to Jessica's place. Allison was running to and I ran ahead of her to Jessica's place. I opened the door and ran to the kitchen, but my feet were frozen to the spot I was in. Jess had pills in her hand and a bottle of rum in the other. " No... Jess... No" I say and go over to her and take the bottle and hold her in my arms. She was freezing and was shaking like a leaf, but she still clutched the pills in her hand. Allison took them from her but I coulodn't hear what she said. I couldn't hear anything but soon Jess was falling and I landed ontop of her. Though I moved to the side and sat on the floor and her breathing was laboured and her chest was heaving. " Inhailer" She managed to gasp and Allison ran out of the room and searched for her inhailer. I was crying and rubbing her back, trying my hardest to be a little strong or strong enough for us both. " Please.. be okay.. Please" I whisper and Allison comes back in with her inhailer. She takes it and uses it but still crys. I just hold her and rock back and forth. I felt her go limp in my arms. " Allison call your mom and see if she and I can come over tonight. " I say and she calls her place while I move Jess into my lap and rock her back and forth still. I brushed her hair out of her face and put it behind her ears. She looked so peacefull while sleeping and honestly she looks so much more calm and not stressed. I love her like my sister, I mean we are able to be so stupid together but if anyone hurt her or if anyone hurt me that person tended to be yelled at. And that normally ended in someones feelings getting hurt or more bullying. I hate she goes threw this but tonight has deffenetly been the worst things have ever been. I mean she's serious about dyeing and that really scars me. Allison walked back in and said " My mom is ouside wanna carry Jess out there? I already have all of her stuff she will need. Be careful carrying her Ash." She says and grabs Jessica's MCR bag and went outside and I picked Jess up bridal style and carried her out the door. She was as light as a feather. I don't think she eats at all. Allison opened the door to the car and I slid Jess in and buckled her up. It was a very quiet ride to Allison's place.