21

The sight of her husband's expression made Shantey shoot out the section with her best friend close on her behind

The sight of her husband's expression made Shantey shoot out the section with her best friend close on her behind. The pair suddenly exiting got Jasmine and Jules attention that contoured in confusion. The section that Nino occupied with his entourage was a distance across the room. Shantey operated her way between the sweaty bodies on the dance floor. The only mission was to reach her husband.

Shantey stared at the section spotting that Nino and Tae's conversation was becoming heated, especially with Nino intoxicated on Hennessy alcohol and the argument start to attract the attention of nearby club goers.

She and her best friend approached the section when it escalated. There was an swift motion of Tae grasping his paternal uncle right under his jawbone with his left hand and his dominate hand lift him upward with full power and slammed Nino's body down on the table full of liquor bottles and glasses. The glass cups and bottles shattered and scattered on the floor of the section as the table broke.

The act was caught on phone video by a partygoer.

Shantey and Amanda start sprinting in their heels to reach the section faster, while her best friend prepared for the rowdy action and tying her curly mane into a bun.

Several cameras start to flash toward the scene. A woman apart of Nino's entourage chose to toss her glass of Red Berry Ciroc at Tae, and with Amanda barging in the section and spotting her throw the liquor, her balled fist swung to the woman and the force of the blow sends the woman to the floor. "Don't throw shit at my brotha!"

De chose to get him a punch in, throwing a hard jab to the jaw at one of Nino's friends.

Security rushed over in a flash, separating everyone and kicking the aggressor out the nightclub first. Becoming aware of the chaos exiting Poppy Nightclub, the paparazzi recorded immediately for the tabloids.

Shantey pushed the bouncer. "Get the fuck offa me!"

Tae pulled off his hoodie, uncovering his extremely tattooed torso and arms. It was a side of himself he hid from the world because once he got to that level of anger he would see pure red and switch into that hood man from Long Beach. He worked so hard to stay in a tranquil space. But Nino doing what he done sent him in a irate headspace.

Toby tried to grab his brother. "Na I wanna get down." he pulled up his sweatpants, pacing at the entrance angrily. "That punkass nigga take from me! From me! I was the one that put that nigga on when all his clients dropped his ass and he was a mufucking drunk! I did that. All those diamonds, cars, that house, he got that cause me! Those kids he don't fuck wit took care of 'cause me!"