35

"The champ is here!"

               The loud call came from De's mouth into the weekend residence in Utah. With him was Amaury, Toby, Anicia, and Sino on the second day of the getaway to surprise Tae, like Shantey and Toby talked about in the studio the other day. They each had their own suitcases for the weekend.

               "Shut yo' ass up," Toby demanded. "They prolly still sleep. It's nine in the mornin' and yo' ass hollerin'."

               "I don't give a whole fuck. They gonna wake up today. Aye! Wake up ya clowns!" De shouted as Amaury rolled her eyes.

               "You really need to chill." Amaury told her husband.

               "And you really coulda stayed home." De shrugged.

               "Man, y'all not finna start that fuck shit or I'll send both y'all mufuckas home on the red-eye." Toby warned respectfully. "This for Tae. So don't start y'all usual shit."

               De brushed Amaury off and continued to look around the luxury residence. "Tae! Sis! Wake up blood!"

               In bed of the master room, Tae shifted under the comforter at the loud, familiar shout with his wife sleeping behind him closely. He let out a deep breath with his eyes still closed.

               Tae felt movements from his wife and asked, "What the hell De doin' here?"

               "It was supposed to be a surprise. But leave it to De."

               De knocked rhythmically on the shut door before he burst in dancing. "Aye! Grand risings! I kno' you woke Tae, don't even try to act sleep."

               "If you know I'm sleep, then why you comin' in here loud?"

               "Cause I does that," Unexpectedly De sat down on Tae's stomach and his eyes flew open.

               "Man get yo' ass on." Tae groaned as he pushed De off him as Shantey chuckled and turned around under the cover knowing the brother's were about to argue. "When I'm sleep, stop fuckin' wimme bro."

               De laughed. "Whatchu gon' do if I don't?"

               "You stay playin' bro." Tae spoke, irritation lacing his tone, standing from the bed in ball shorts. "You better be glad I got clothes on clown. I woulda stood up butt-ass."