3

— ♥ —

               Shuttles of the camera snapped the professional photos of Tae, De, and Toby that were tailored and sharp, dressed in identical black slim-fit silk and wool-blend Ermenegildo Zegna suits, with a black turtleneck and woven burnished-leather Santoni loafers on the chocolate backdrop for the upcoming Vibe front cover issue.

               The door of the photoshoot location opened and the man with a stocky build and a cinnamon skin tone walked inside dressed in a Gucci Technical Jersey jogging suit and Gucci New Ace sneakers. A beanie covered the top of his round and bald head. He bobbed his head lightly to the Mozzy blasts from the speakers. He approached the brothers that were currently posing for the camera.

               Tae noticed the man that happened to be his manager, Nino Rogers, that's been managing his career since retiring from the NBA and Toby going to prison. But Nino was also his deceased father's brother and had his own past management experience in the entertainment business.

               "Let's do the next look." the photographer stopped flicking pictures and told the brother's.

               "Nino!" Tae saluted, approaching Nino. He clasped his hand with his uncle's, pulling each other in, and patting their backs with the free hand. Nino repeated the same gesture with De and Toby.

               "Young niggas lookin' all crisp and shit." Nino stared at his nephews, "Which look this for?"

               "For Vibe." Tae informed, following his brother's toward the dressing room with Nino. "All the otha' looks just for the foundation website since we already hea'. Killin' two birds in one stone."

               "Smart."

               Tae and Nino entered the dressing room with his brothers and the honey toned hairstylist was standing behind the chair in the process of taking down the style De's dreadlocks were in for the previous shoot and Toby says, "Y'all might as well sit down. This mufucka gettin' a whole new hairstyle."

               Tae and Nino chuckled lightly, taking a seat on the couch as De responded, "So what, nigga? Don't be mad my shit hangin'."

               Toby flipped him the bird making De chuckle.

               "How the restaurant finishes goin' up in Oakland, Nino?" Tae wondered. After becoming more busy with he and his brother's brand, he allowed his uncle to handle the daily overseeing of the construction for the new Booker's Seafood.

               "Good, good. It's all coming along and will be finished before the grand opening in March. I kno' you wanting it to open on yo' birthday and it will be. They workin' hard."

               Tae nodded. "Good 'cause this Booker's Brothas brand kickin' my ass, takin' up most the time."

               "Hell yea' it is shit," Toby concurred. "Anicia been on me hard."

               "Shit, I bet that's all of our wifey's." De added.