26

It was now the first day of February and the couple had a early morning of privacy with one another, which was rare

It was now the first day of February and the couple had a early morning of privacy with one another, which was rare. She planted kisses up his thighs, to his sculpted abdominal V-line, and all over his tattooed abs and torso. She captured her husband's lips, twining their tongues in each other's mouths. The kisses were becoming more urgent as his hand gripped a hand full of her mane, separating their lips as he tugged her head back and bit an exposed piece her neck. She released a low moan at the painful pleasure.

"Mm. I love you."

Tae kissed her twice. "I love yo ass, too." he laid his head that's covered with a royal blue velvet durag back on the pillow and stared in her eyes that were more green today. "You know we gotta talk 'bout ole boy sister investigating you."

"No we don't, baby." Shantey spoke softly, pressing her lips on his. Her kiss was dominating to cloud his from the conversation. Tae groaned into the kiss at the feeling of her slowly lowering herself on his manhood. She begun to rock in a slow, unhurried rhythm, savoring the sensations where their bodies meet, the pulses of pleasure. He wrapped his arms around her, grinding from below in an effort to reach the crest of the wave.

But then, there was the alarm clock that sat on the nightstand blared around the master suite striking seven in the morning. They planned to ignore the alarm, but it was loud and killing the mood, Shantey reached over and slammed her hand down on the clocks button to kill the noise quickly.

Tae lifted upright as she came back, pushing her hair out her face. "C'mon. We gotta get them ready."

Shantey whined, repositioning into a crouch position and slowly rode him. "You're still inside of me. Just five more minutes."

"Oh fuck." he groaned in pleasure, with his hands exploring her body. He was getting lost into the close intimacy that he nearly forgot they had four young children to help get ready. "Baby, hol' on. We got three kids we gotta get ready for school and you stylin' Seona hair alone take bout ten minutes."

Shantey knew he was right, sighing. "Okay, fine. We at least need to take a quick shower."

"We will."

"Carry me." Shantey smirked, "Maybe you can dive in some more on the walk there."

Tae kissed her on the breasts, chest, and lips. "Let's do it."