5

— ♥ —

               Tuff Crowd Foundation construction was finally done and took up an entire floor. It had monochromatic palette with rich textures and clean lines, blending the sleek, modern aesthetic with the industrial vibe. There was marble black floors and rich wood accents.

               The modern, black and white gallery wall showcases the Booker Brothas new works and photos of themselves in the reception area. The employees lounge provides a space for them to relax between breaks. It was layered with black and gold textures such as suede drapes, a hide rug, a tufted bench, and velvet sofa for a rich, inviting feel.

               The open office was sleek and clean, with black benching stations along the windows and floating shelving to display the brothers photography, Lotus's paintings, and Tuff Crowd's brand throughout.

               And in the conference room, before the brother's three offices, had a white lacquer rectangular table that Tae's iPhone vibrated on and a black strung light fixture hung above it. He reached forward dressed in a Versace logo side stripe velour joggers-suit, sitting in the black leather and gold chair, grabbing his phone to a text from his wife across the lock screen...

               His brows furrowed at the written mention of his son as he replied with an okay and returned his attention to the man with mocha brown skin and bleached high top fade that was the Senior manager of the Tuff Crowd Foundation, Drew Smith

               His brows furrowed at the written mention of his son as he replied with an okay and returned his attention to the man with mocha brown skin and bleached high top fade that was the Senior manager of the Tuff Crowd Foundation, Drew Smith. A Howard University graduate Tae and Toby hired fresh out of college. ".. Since it's raining and we not able to do the toy drive concert in two days, I had the idea of taking 100 kids from the Bookers Mentees, sponsor a $100 Target gift card and send 'em on a shopping spree."

               The brother's sat beside each other at the table, approving of Drew's suggestion. "That sound straight," said Tae. "The weather did fuck up what we had lined up."

               "Yea' that's dope." Toby voiced, "We rentin' vans to pick 'em up?"

               "I was thinking charter buses," Drew mentioned. "It's more than enough room for each child, they parent, and they mentor. I called the Target on Cherry Avenue earlier and they excited about it happening. They'll have four registers shut off for this shopping spree in particular. TCF's videographer and photographer will be there to capture it for the website and our social medias."

               "Coo' this in two days?"

               "Yeah, ten in the morning." Drew informed, "I spoke to Sino, too. He'll provide two bodyguards."