39

Gentle coos filled the elegant appealing living room as Shantey grinned, watching her maternal aunt entertain Azoni with her baby talk and cheerful smile

Gentle coos filled the elegant appealing living room as Shantey grinned, watching her maternal aunt entertain Azoni with her baby talk and cheerful smile. Shantey decided to surprise visit with Sunni, since they barely seen each other. Plus it was something else she wanted to discuss with her aunt. She sat on the creme Papilo chair, with Seona sleep on her lap, admiring the amount of love her aunt possessed for her kids.

"Man!" Sunni chuckled, "This boy here just growing, ain't he? You was just born AZ. Slow down."

"Romeo was the same way," Shantey said.

"The same exact way." Sunni agreed as she glanced at Seona, "Poor Seona done got yo genes—just shorter than a mufucka."

"Auntie!" Shantey swatted in her direction, "Great things come in small packages."

"Eh," Sunni disagreed being as though she was slender and tall, chuckling a little. "Speaking of Romeo; how's him and Lorelei?"

"Good. . She's a nice girl for him." Shantey replied.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous, too." Sunni said as she bounced Azoni, then added. "And pregnant."

Shantey tilted her head in confusion, brows lifting, as to how her aunt knew. Sunni continued, "yeah I know. I surely still feel some way I had to figure it all out myself."

"Uhhh, yeah. That was Romeo and Lorelei. They don't want anyone to know. If I wasn't his mother I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have told me."

"No, I get it." Sunni nodded, understanding. "He's the son of two celebrities. It's best to keep it under wraps. How you feel about it?"

"I mean, I have come to terms with it." Shantey shrugged, "I'm going to be a Nana at thirty-three; Azoni's gonna be a baby uncle. It is what it is. I'm going to love my grandchild just as much as I love my own kids."

Sunni nodded. "Right. Now, tell me what actually brings you by?"

"Oh yeah," Shantey cleared her throat. "I decided to do another documentary. Six parts. I want this one to be different than the first. It was a lot I didn't get to talk about in Heinous Truth, because I was with a big label and I was only allowed to talk about what they approved. What they felt would keep me under this 'image'. The first part will be titled PAST. Not more so of my past, or you or your sister's past."