6

Blaring of the alarm woke Tae, pulling his arm from underneath the comforter and reaching his long arm over to the nightstand his phone sat on, pressing his thumb on the dismiss button that kills the blaring sound

               Blaring of the alarm woke Tae, pulling his arm from underneath the comforter and reaching his long arm over to the nightstand his phone sat on, pressing his thumb on the dismiss button that kills the blaring sound. Tae looked at the empty side of the bed where his wife sleeps and when he doesn't see her, he searched around. He overheard the shower at the short distance and decided to stand up from the bed on only his boxer briefs. He walked to the master bathroom, spreading toothpaste on the bristle of his toothbrush before he stripped and climbed in the shower behind his wife.

               "Mornin' baby." he greeted, smacking her bare buttocks.

               Shantey turned around with a closed smile and a bonnet protecting her tresses. "Good morning." she hugged him, raising her head up for a kiss, as he brushed his teeth. He planted his lips on hers and she pulled her head back with a frown. "You got toothpaste on me."

               Tae chuckled, spitting out the toothpaste over the drain. "You wanted me to kiss you."

               "I did." Shantey grabbed his men's body wash and sponge to start lathering soap on his back. "What time is the van picking us up?"

               "In about a hour. He picking up Toby and Anicia first. De gotta doctor's appointment wit li'l man so he won't be able to make it."

               "Ok. I have to get Azoni and Seona ready for when Mommy comes."

               Tae nodded his head , accepting the loofah sponge to finish cleaning his body. "How long you been up?"

               "About two hours. I had to feed Azoni and pump." Shantey stepped out the shower, slipped on her robe, and stood at the shower door. "How do you think Romeo is about to be with Heather? I honestly don't want to leave him with anybody."

               Tae moved under the shower head to rinse off the soap. "He gon' be straight. We'll only be gone for two hours."

               "I know." Shantey sighed, nibbling on her cheek. "I'm just worried."

               "It's aight. Heather will be here."

               Shantey was still unsure, but she left it alone, footing out the bathroom and towards their walk-in closet. "What am I supposed to wear?" she hollered for her husband to hear.

               "Som' thing comfortable." he responded, stepping under the shower head to let the water run down his face. "Nothin' too sexy tho'. Ion' wanna have to fuck nobody up."