31

"The video that surfaced of Shantey Ledé coming out of the man's house wasn't her planning the alleged murder of her sister's baby father, it's actually become a cheating scandal

"The video that surfaced of Shantey Ledé coming out of the man's house wasn't her planning the alleged murder of her sister's baby father, it's actually become a cheating scandal. Her team released a statement earlier today confirming the story to be true since she wasn't able to confirm about it herself due to her being held in Tulsa County Jail—" The radio turned off abruptly at the key coming out the ignition of the Dodge Hellcat and he climbed out and shut the door behind his tall and slender build.

Walking towards the door of massive household, the sun beams on tanned skin and his red Balenciaga Sneakers connects with the outsides pavement until the soles touches the marble floor of the foyer. He rolled up the sleeves of his Amiri long sleeve bone tee as he walked through the quiet house and went upstairs. "Pop!?"

Romeo walked the upstairs hallway. "Pop!?"

Tae came out the nursery, finishing up a phone call. "I just finally got Azoni to sleep. What's up?"

"What's up is the fact I had to find out Momma in jail for murder by the radio. What's going on?"

Azoni started to cry down the hall and Tae sighed out of exhaustion. It's only been one day since his wife's been away and dealing with the kids was all on him. The cooking, the dressing, the getting them up for school and picking them up, all while tending to his businesses. Azoni wouldn't sleep at all with his mother's presence away.

Romeo followed his father's footsteps to the nursery. He watched him pick up his baby brother and soothing his cries. "He haven't been able to sleep?"

"Not unless I hold 'em." Tae responds as he cradled Azoni.

Romeo sighed and sat down. "So, what's going on? She actually cheated with the dude. So why she not outta jail? She's still in there."

"Tucker there. He handling it." Tae said to dismiss the conversation.

"Tucker there and he handling it." Romeo repeated with a quick chuckle, "Pop, I got the right to know.

Tae exhaled sharply. "Romeo, I love you son, but right now, I don't need the smart ass mouth right now. I'm already dealing with making sure Dave following thru wit getting Cruz and Ameer back tomorrow night without tryna play games since Shantey not here. Tucker got it and so will I when I go out there. Heather gonna come over here til I get back."