ONE

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE PEACEFUL NIGHT was disturbed with a bright shooting star, gold color from the once dark sky

THE PEACEFUL NIGHT was disturbed with a bright shooting star, gold color from the once dark sky. from afar, you can only see it as a bright gold shooting star, but if you're closer, you can see it was bright gold color, with a hint of rainbow around it.

waves sounds can be heard as a flying child was playing with the sea water. upon noticing a bright light coming towards her, she squeaked, "aether!"

quickly floating back to the campsite, she tugged a boy, with long blonde hair that was braided at the back. the boy groan, "what?" the flying child ignore the annoyed look he thrown at her as she quickly pointed at the bright shooting star that look like it'll fall on them. "aether! t-that!"

the boy— aether look at the bright star with wide eyes. "run, quick!" he pulled the flying child with ease as they hide behind a big rock not far away from their campsite. "i think that star would fall on water, i guess it wont make a big explosion here.." aether whispered. the flying child nodded, her eyes still set on the bright star that will fall on the water, as aether guessed.

as on cue, the once bright star nearing closer to the shore and the sea waves immediately consume it, the once bright light was covered amongst the water. the flying child, peeked her head out, peeking at the sea, "aether, shall we check?" aether agreed, walking carefully towards the shore.

suddenly a bright light once again show up, completely blind both of them. "aah!" the flying child squeak as she close her eyes. feeling the bright light has gone, aether opened his eyes, squinting when he saw something floating with a rainbow was around it. the flying child gasped when she saw the floating thing, "aether! its a human!"

shock, aether immediately run towards the human, ready to catch them when they fall. as on cue, they fall, right in aether's arm. aether groan at the sudden heaviness, carefully carried the person to their campsite. as he arrived, he safely put the person on the mat, breathing out a relief.

"paimon, bring some water, quick!" he ordered. the flying child— paimon nodded, floating towards the other direction to grab a bottle of water. she immediately passed it to aether as he spark some of it towards the person.

"uh— is that how you supposed to help her?" paimon asked, more like mocked him which he glare at. "i'm trying to wake her up."

after putting the person down, both of them realized it was a female, wearing a simple night gown. the female have a [h/c], spreading on the mat and [skin/c] that was slightly paler. realizing she might be cold, aether put a blanket he accidentally brought with around her. with the sudden move, the female cough, startling both of them.