THIRTY SIX

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

I SMILE IN AWE with the scenery

I SMILE IN AWE with the scenery. it was a lot more better than in game. the current time was probably 4pm, still not the time for sunset yet so we settle on the place first.

"sit here, you might be scared with how high we are." aether being the gentle husband he is said, pointing to the seat which i gladly sit on. aether was preparing the foods for us to eat so i just looked around and saw the books on the stone bench.

"was this a journal left by someone?" i said as i take the book and briefly glance at it.

aether shrugged, "maybe."

"it was a lot of them." i said and i take another book or journal should i said. i just briefly glance at them, not taking much interest on reading them since i will forget about it anyway. so instead, i just put it away and glance at the birds that fly around us.

i hummed a tune and a small bird come up to me and sit by me. it seems to listen to my tune. i giggle before petting it with my index finger.

but it suddenly fly away as aether call me out. i only glance at the bird, waving a small bye as i turned to aether.

"its set, let's eat." he smile as he give me a box of the food. i grin widely, thanking him.

"thank you for the food!" with that, i shove the foods in my mouth. aether could only shake his head as he already used to it so he just eat his own food.

"have i told you that you're a great cook?" i said to aether since its his cooking.

"yes."

"then i'll tell you again. aether, your cooking is very good! no, it's super good!" i compliment him. aether just smile softly, his eyes almost oozing out with his affections for me.

dang. he's too cute.

i look away, blushing quietly as aether tilt his head at the sudden broken eye contacts.

i ignored him as we both enjoyed the comfortable silent with birds chirping here and there. the breeze up here was so nice that i might as well fall asleep here.

after few minutes, we're done with the foods so i helped aether to pack back the things and i glance at the sky, guessing that the time must be around 4pm close to 5pm or it is already the latter.

"phew, just a few more times for the sunset!" i said as i take a seat, plopping myself on the bench. i swing my feet as i glance at aether who also took a sit beside me.