EIGHTEEN

[ 🌱 ]

THIRD PERSON POV

A WEEK HAS PASSED

A WEEK HAS PASSED. after a week learning and mesmerizing most things about adventure guild and tevyat, [y/n] is finally ready to get through the exam. everyday, she spent most of her time in library or training ground. one can tell how determined she is to become an adventure guild.

right now, she was waiting for aether and paimon at the small garden near the hq. the said girl was calm, well outside but inside, she was nervous wreck.

she know she doesn't need to get a perfect score but she's still are nervous. [y/n] fiddle with her fingers, suddenly feel like counting pigs. unfocused with her own mind, she doesn't realize her two friends finally have arrive as they spot the daze girl. paimon float closer to her, waving her small hands infront of [y/n]'s face.

"huh, tevyat to [y/n]?" paimon voice snap her out of her daze state as she blink her eyes for a few seconds before turning to the blonde and the flying child.

she beam, "oh aether, paimon."

"are you okay?" aether ask, concern for the girl as she sheepishly smile. "yep, i am." paimon tilt her head, pouting at [y/n], "are you nervous?"

[y/n]'s mouth clammed shut, before denying it. "nah, i'm not. i'm pretty sure i can get pass through the exam like you all said." aether stare at her, eyebrows furrow together as he take a step closer and sit beside the girl. "it's fine if you're feeling nervous, as long as you're believing in yourself, everything will be alright." he soothe, his hand creeping up to hers and hold it gently.

[y/n] smile, fiddling with newly found fingers of aether. "haha, thanks aether. yes, i'm a little nervous. but i do believe in myself. or else i wont be surviving all this time."

aether smile, nodding his head. "tell me what you're nervous of."

[y/n] hum, "i'm probably aren't worried much about random questions, but i'm worried if i didn't pass the combat challenge." she rant. "i heard some people go against a ruin guard...what if i go against it too? i never practice going against it."

"what if i really didn't pass that challenge and didn't get accepted? i know i can still try again but it's not gonna be fair!"

aether hum, "what do you mean not gonna be fair?" [y/n] give him unattractive face, "i mean, didn't you told me before that sometimes you encounter with adventures guild who got attacked by some monsters?" aether nod his head, "that's not fair cause they can't even go against simple hilichurls and later i need to fight against the ruin guard." she grumble.

paimon giggle, "paimon agreed! sometimes it's annoying to help them hehe." the child said in whispering voice. aether purse his lips before agreeing as well causing me to let a small laugh.