TWENTY SIX

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

I GASPED AS SOON I OPENED MY EYES, gaping at the pretty scene inside aether's small house, his teapot

I GASPED AS SOON I OPENED MY EYES, gaping at the pretty scene inside aether's small house, his teapot. right, if y'all remembered before when i was about to went to met the small cat girl, diona, aether and paimon talked about a teapot, which we all known that it was an adepti abode that aether received from madame ping. before, i faked asked him what was that and he promised me to tell me one day and here we are, after i eagerfully tugged on his cape till he almost fall, which fortunately he didn't because i let go of it and i was scared the moment i saw his annoyed glare.

anyway, soon after, he pulled out a teapot in golden color. my eyes shine at that, "omg, aether, it's so pretty! if we sell this how many can we got?" i asked but paimon and aether smack me up and down.

"THIS IS OUR HOME WHY WOULD YOU SELL IT." they both screamed.

"....it's gold so i thought it might really valuable.." i said stiffly, shocked that i got smacked and yelled by the two traveler. "i was excited to see it right in front of me, okay? no need to be so mean!" i thought. paimon huff, crossing her arms, "of course it would be valuable! after all it's an adepti creation!"

"oh, an adepti! i know, it's the protectors of liyue, right?" i said excitedly, knowing fully all of the adepti(s). paimon and aether nodded, "one of the adepti gave us this out of gratittude, and of course, how can we refused when we will get a free roof to stay over instead of staying outside!" paimon said smugly as aether gave her a look which she ignored while i was staring at both of them with starring eyes, "cool! you guys talked with an adepti! i want to meet them too!" i smiled hopefully as aether nodded, chuckle slightly.

"of course, we'll bring you to meet them once we got to liyue." he promised.

"but before that, let's show [y/n] our teapot, aether!" paimon said and aether nodded, giving me something, which looked like a charm. "this is like a permit to enter the teapot for guests so you'll have to hold onto them." aether said as i realized that there's this thing in this game but i don't remember what its called. (its realm dispatch u bitch). uh..., anyway, i hold onto them securely, not wanting to lost it.

"are you ready? if you are, just touch the teapot." aether instructed and i nodded, closing my eyes as i giddily touched the teapot. i felt a sudden aura changing surrounding me as i got pulled into the teapot.

and that's the story, till now, i was still gaping at the scene.

"THIS IS SO COOL! YOU LITERALLY HAVE A WHOLE ISLANDS JUST FOR YOU!" i yelled out of excitement as my eyes swept around the place. it was almost fully decorated, leaving a few small islands which aether left empty.

"i know right! this is where we have been staying to rest!" paimon said, floating beside me as she showed me around. the teapot was in monstadt theme, so i ran to the cliff and saw the beach was also fully decorated. i smile so widely at the scenery.