TWENTY ONE

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

I PEEK BEHIND THE WALL and saw the small cat girl, swaying her tail side to side happily, humming to a tune

I PEEK BEHIND THE WALL and saw the small cat girl, swaying her tail side to side happily, humming to a tune. behind her was a few cats walking. i put my hand on my mouth, giggling to myself.

suddenly my head got smacked from behind which i yelp in pain, holding my head and turn around angrily at the culprit  which is none other than aether.

i glare at him, "what was that for?!"

he scrunch his nose, "what are you peeking at a child? it's creepy." aether said, voice lace with mockery. i stuck my tongue out, turning back to diona who was feeding the cats. "she's so cute! i feel like adopting her, and the cats!"

"no need to peek like this, what are you? a pedophile?" he sigh. paimon agreed, "you can go to her though."

"i know, but i wanna go with you guys! i can't go introduce myself just like that, it's awkward, well for me." i stated, face turning to a buddha like stone. aether shrug, "well too bad, we can't."

"what? why?!"

"we're going to a commissions~" paimon did the jazz hands. i snort, "what are you? mechanism? why are you doing commission non-stop! aren't you tired?" i grumble.

"what can we do..." aether quietly mutter and i immediately shut my mouth. "i forgot that he has been always like this."

"oh well, it's fine then. later, after you're done with it come back and rest, okay? i'll serve you like a prince." i flattered him, massaging his arm sheepishly which he snort.

"it's fine, i'll just rest in my pot." aether said. i tilt my head, "pot?"

"we have a small house actually, wait no scratch that, we have a whole ass domain!" paimon said and i was struck with realization, "did they mean, teapot?"

i pretend as if i didn't understand and ask further, "you mean?"

paimon grin, "if you want to know, you gotta treat me at the good hunter!" she sneakily request which my face turn ugly, raising my hand, pretending to hit her as she cower under aether. the latter laugh, "i'll just show you later."

i smile, "be like aether paimon! he's nice."

"if only you give me something in return." aether chirp and i comically was struck by lightning. "nevermind i take back, don't be like aether. he's not nice."

aether and paimon just creepily smile at me which got me weird out and quickly shoo-ed them away. "go to your commission, the longer you two were with me, the more i feel weird out."

aether and paimon high-five each other and went away. i grumble, "what a pair of devil." sighing, i ponder for a while. "what should i do today? should i just go to diona?"