TWO

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

AETHER'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE NIGHT was still peaceful

THE NIGHT was still peaceful. i'm not sure if other people saw the blinding light of [y/n] earlier. right now, we're heading towards monstadt to get some help for [y/n] since she looks pitiful with broken memory, thin gown that made her skin paler because of the cold breeze.

glancing at her, she was in awe with forest that was surrounding her. we have already passed the first statue of seven, just like how i first came here, she was in awe with everything. her expression was adorable.

realization hit me as i looked away, i really just met her few minutes ago! ...but it cant be help. at first glance [y/n] really easily get attracted with. now i recalled, when she was floating on the sea with rainbow surrounded her, she look so beautiful, like an angel.

ew, i sounds cheesy.

anyway, i'm hoping the citizens of monstadt can help her. although i'm not sure, i think everyone saw the bright star ealier, so it will be easier for me to explain that she's come from the star and lost her memory. i'm sure people will help her.

"let's speed up, the night getting darker!" paimon warned as i nodded, pulling her hand that was entangled with mine closer as i speed up. i couldn't just glide there since there's [y/n] here. [y/n] was still engrossed with monstadt that already can be seen from here. its surely beautiful.

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N] POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SMILING HAPPILY, i walked side by side with aether while paimon was ahead of us. the reasons why i'm smiling happily was because truly, genshin impact world was very beautiful. i can see lights from monstadt, the lake and river was clear you can clearly see fish swimming around. we just passed the first statue of the seven, it was magnificent. it looks a bit rusty, probably because aether didn't collect anemoculus that much.

paimon did explained a bit about monstadt and the statue of the seven while i listened, pretending to be curious. though, listening to paimon was funny because of her cute voice, and her arms moving around explaining things.

paimon warned about the night getting darker as aether agreed, pulling our intertwined hands closer as he speed up. soon, we have arrived at the bridge. i fidgeted nervously.