SEVENTEEN

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

I CROUCHED DOWN, taking the ingredients with me

I CROUCHED DOWN, taking the ingredients with me. in my arms are full with ingredients to cook. there's apple, sweet flowers, snapdragon and all the things i can get before moving to the small camp.

i put all the ingredients down as the trio watch me intensely. then i move towards the lake to grab a bowl of water and get everything ready to cook. i'm just gonna cook a simple dish. as i take the water, i saw fish swimming around and an idea pop out. i quickly put away my ingredients and take my polearm with the trio slightly ponder at my action.

i carefully dip myself into the water which send shivers through my body. i slowly walked towards the fish without alarming them and thrust my polearm towards it. standing stiffly, i look at my polearm to see two fish was killed with it. i cheered, turning to them.

"haha look, i'm great at this! i catched two fish!" i said, moving myself away from the water and walk towards them. putting away all the ingredients, i huff. "let's see what we can do with these ingredients."

"hm, make something with fish? a skewer?" amber ask, poking at the fish. "you can make a skewer but a skewer are good with a radish though." noelle said.

"but we dont have a radish." barbara point out and i nod. "mhm nevermind, trust me i'll create whatever i can!" i cackled.

"don't poison us."

"do i look like i will?!" i glare at amber remark which she giggled at. i put the water in the pot and let it heat it while i cut the fish and matsutake. after a few minutes, the water boiled so i put sweet flower in it and also let it cook inside it for few seconds before putting fish in it.

i also added snapdragon for a spice and lastly i put matsutake in it. i basically just throw everything that make sense into the pot. i let it cooked while i cut the apples and hand it to the girls. i nibble on my own apple, watching the dish cook.

[ dont ask me i dont do cook shits and i hate it with my every single brain cell, not that i got many ]

after almost half an hour, a sweet and spicy smell finally reach our nose. barbara take a sniff, "it's smell good!"

taking a spoon of the soup, i taste it and immediately shot up and cough. barbara, noelle and amber quickly help me.

"uh does it taste bad...?" amber ask, glancing at the pot. suddenly she can see a murder intention coming from the pot. i cough, "i-it taste good!"