THIRTY TWO

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

"ANOTHER STAIRS..." i mutter weakly as i stare at the stairs in front of me. aether laughed mockingly, "this is life."

"this aint life, i dont want life full with stairs." i muttered.

"then what do you want me to do?" aether rolled his eyes.

"you're the honorary knight. why dont u create something? like a small train?" i said to him which he tilt his head. "what's a train?"

my mouth went 'o'. "a transport used to move around. like a carriage but its for a lot of people so it was bigger and longer that a carriage. beside it's human the one who controlled it instead of animals like horse." i explained.

paimon 'ooh'-ed, "sounds cool! was it from your world?"

i nodded my head. "oh so you remembered a little about your world?" aether asked which made me silently gulp. "uh yeah, i remembered a little about it..."

"oh great! you're slowly recovering!" paimon cheered, smiling widely. "mhm, that's great." aether agreed, nodding his head also smiling gently.

i inwardly let out a tear, "why are you guys like this you made me felt guilty." i blinked and sniff dramatically, "i love you guys so much."

paimon and aether blinked at the sudden confession.

"is this how you guys confessed in your world? in front of stairs?" paimon muttered. i snort, "nah we confessed through dm."

"what's a dm?"

"you see...."

and that's how i quickly forgot about the stairs and just walked towards the liyue harbor with my two companion who listened to my short ramblings about dm.

without us realizing, we're getting closer to the harbor.

"we're almost there." aether noticed which quickly direct my attention away. "great! let's move faster."

"ooh [y/n], you're gonna love the moment you see liyue harbor soon!" paimon said. i blinked, "she mean about the view! oooh i'm getting all excited again!"

i smiled, "then lets go quick!" i said before running away, leaving them behind as i run down the stairs. i smile widely when i see the road are getting lower so i fasten my steps.