THIRTY ONE

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

"AAH~" paimon burp, patting her stomach in satisfaction

"AAH~" paimon burp, patting her stomach in satisfaction. aether rolled his eyes while me and xiao just ignore the smaller fairy.

"how impolite.." xiao mutter silently to himself. i shrugged, already used to paimon's weird but cute antics.

"paimon, how about giving me a hand here?" aether said, raising his eyebrows towards the floating girl. aether was talking about the dirty plates that he need to send back to the kitchen.

paimon lazily waved her hand, "paimon's hands is busy."

i deadpan, "your hands is free."

"no! paimon's hands is expensive! where else you can get a small and cute hands like paimon?" she argued.

i scoffed, "from a baby."

paimon huff, "baby and paimon isn't the same!"

"yeah you're right. how could i measure you with a baby? a baby is a cute infant while paimon is a floating mascot who is actually a glutton that the thing she only know is eating and sleeping. she also only know how to complain while floating. other than that, this paimon also a disobedient pet—"

"OKAY ENOUGH. PAIMON'S GET IT." she wailed, stomping her feets against the air while i just sit there, gloating at her. paimon puffed out her cheeks, a little offended before picking up the plates and float away.

aether let out a laugh, giving me a thumbs up which i grin at.

"do you still need help?" i ask which aether shake his head at. "i've got paimon's hands already." he joked which i laughed.

aether proceed to followed the fairy leaving me with xiao, who was spacing off.

i tilt my head towards him, "xiao?"

he did not respond so i waved my hand on his face, which succeed on snapping him out of his trace.

he glance at me.

"are you alright? you were spacing off." i ask, concerned. xiao let out a silent hum. i stare at him for a moment, "i bet xiao is always like this. not like i can figure out things from him."

"well, if you say so. i'll give you 'me' time." i said to him, air quoting the 'me' to him which he simply raise his eyebrows, possibly didn't fully understand what i mean but he brush it off. probably thinking that he shouldn't bother with mortals way of speaking.

i stand up, confusing him. "where are you going?"

"i'm gonna give you 'me' time?"

he sigh, "whatever that means, i dont really care."