EIGHT

[ 🌱 ]

THIRD PERSON POV

[Y/N] EXHALES,  finally breaking all the wooden dummies in two second once again. she proudly thought, "take that ellen! even i can do it faster than you without vision!"

if people can hear her thoughts they probably will be scare hearing such an evil cackle. busy with her evil thoughts, she does not realize a certain person saw her doing her training with bright eyes.

slowly, the person shout, "THAT'S SO COOL!" startle, [y/n] yelped, her fake sword was flying above her and end up hitting her square on the head.

"OW!" she cried out. the person panicked, "I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO STARTLE YOU!"

[y/n] turn around and saw the person, a bright cream hair with goggles on the head, his green eyes shines brighter than [y/n] future. "eh bennett!"

the person was none other than the most unlucky person alive, bennett! [y/n] eyes brighten up, "oh hello!"

bennett whom been bowing and panicking stop abruptly and smile widely at the girl, "hello!" [y/n] awed, "he's adorable!"

"you're [y/n], right?!" bennett ask, coming closer to the girl but as soon as he take a step forward, he tripped on air. "aaKh-!"

[y/n] eyes widen, stepping ahead to catch the boy in her arm, "are you alright, bennett?" he smile bashfully, chuckling to himself while mentally scolding himself for being so clumsy infront of a new person.

"uh, yes. i'm alright, sorry for that." [y/n] only smile, waving it off. "by the way! i've heard your name from other people!" he suddenly turn bright again.

"they said you're a newcomers but they did not mind one bit! they also said you're nice and pretty cool! i guess they're not lying about that!" he practically were shouting at [y/n] face right now but he's adorable so she let him.

"they talked about me? i dont know that i'm so popular." [y/n] chuckled, scratching her nape awkwardly.

he nod, still smiling widely until he suddenly tilt his head. "eh, you already knew my name?" he ask, referring to earlier when the girl catched him in her arm. [y/n] sweatdropped, "you slipped again!"

"uh, yeah, y-your name, i've heard people talking about you too!" [y/n] shout as soon as the thought of lying come in mind. bennett sweatdropped, but smile nonetheless.

"is that so? well, i guess people still talk about me, haha!"

"haha...yeah!" [y/n] awkwardly laugh.