FORTY THREE

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

AETHER LOOK AT [Y/N] worryingly as the angry man point his finger rudely at her

"oh no...what should we do, aether?!" paimon whispered to aether, her voice shaky, scared for her other companion. aether give a reassuring glance towards paimon and gestured her to the woman in gold attires.

"what's the problem here, may i know?" the woman with authority dripping in her voice spoke out, sending shivers to the angry man.

"her! i-its this girl! she's the problem here, lady n-ningguang!" the man rudely pointed his finger towards [y/n] who frowned deeper. her knitted eyebrows make aether worried on how much tension she's handling.

[y/n] scoff and crossed her arms. "if you want to lie, do it better bastard. how are you gonna accusing me of stealing your things when you have no evidence?"

"tch, ain't no way this is how i meet ningguang. meeting her while being accused? yea i'm boutta send this man to the afterlife." [y/n] thought bitterly.

ningguang hum, "i see the problem here." she turn to the man and speak up. "you're exclaiming that this lady stole your things, while the lady did not admit it. am i right?"

the man nod his head.

"if the lady did not admit it, you should give us an evidence to prove her wrong doings. so may i have your evidence?" ningguang squint her eyes when the man quiver.

"i took it that you do not have an evidence?" ningguang's loud voice give the man fears as he stay still.

the lady sigh, "i can't believe you make such a big fuss without having an evidence. what if the lady is innocent? what are you going to do if she sue you for accusing a thing she didn't do?" ningguang question the man.

[y/n] glare, "unless, the things wasn't even his."

her words piqued ningguang's interest as she turned to [y/n]. "what do you mean?"

"lady ningguang, i shall tell you the full story here." [y/n] firmly spoke and ningguang nod, allowing her to speak. "as you know, you held this event publicly and everyone here is allowed to check out the stuff in this events, so am i. i was checking the stuff around here when i found this pendant." [y/n] paused as she raised the pendant to show it to ningguang.