NINE

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV
ONE WEEK AFTER

WALKING IN THE TAVERN,  nostalgia hit me

WALKING IN THE TAVERN,  nostalgia hit me. along with the bard who once again dragged me in the tavern, i was met with deadpan diluc.

sighing, i give a light smile to diluc. "good evening, master—" "diluc, is fine." he cut me off, giving me a blank stare which i stuck my tongue out, noticing my mistakes.

"yes, good evening, diluc!" he seems to pleased by that as he turn his gaze back to the bard who already swinging his feet back and forth.

"and why are you here again." diluc voice tone more like tired of his antique makes me chuckle tiredly. today, venti made another performance and venti dragged me from the training ground to watch him perform. since he has been bugging to aether asking where is me and because of tired of his bugging him, aether reluctantly told venti where is me which lead him to dragged me from training and forced me to watch his performance. though i did not like it that he dragged me like broken doll, i admit i enjoy his performance.

and later on, he dragged me here, to the tavern once again.

"i swear to god— no i swear to barbatos— NO I SWEAR TO MORAX, THAT I HAVE NO MONEY ON ME." i yelled at his face, pissed. both diluc and venti sweats at my sudden burst. can you blame me though? this is why zhongli is my favorite.

as if venti can read my thoughts, he seems offended as he sulk silently. "i dragged you here not because i want you to pay, i just want you to company me~" he whined.

i scoff, "huh, at least you admit that you practically DRAGGED me here." i put emphasis on the dragged word which he only stuck out his tongue.

"besides, i have money today! some people gave me earlier y'know!" he giggle. diluc sigh, "you actually sounds like you're a beggar." i laughed, "no cause he did sounds like that."

"I MEAN FROM MY PERFORMANCE OK." venti huff which make me laugh harder, "okay, mr. bard~"

diluc shake his head, giving venti a glass of dandelion wine not caring if he really have money or not, nonetheless he could just kick out the bard.

"you dont want to drink, [y/n]?" venti ask, taking the glass from diluc as he turn to me, "you seems to dislikes alcohol." i shrugged, "maybe? the smell is so strong and i dont like about what will happen afterwards."

venti tilt his head, "you mean when you're drunk?" i nod. "why not? you might confess your feelings towards someone you like without you even realize~"

"exactly." i deadpan.

"eh but who knows you might end up with that person. but you have someone you like~?" venti hum, teasing me with raising his eyebrows.