FORTY

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"GOOD EVENING!" the ginger head man grin cutely as he trotted over [y/n] and zhongli

"good evening, childe." zhongli calmly replied while [y/n] still struck cold. but nonetheless, she reprimanded herself and greet the man softly. "evening, sir."

childe blink and laugh, "'sir?' do i look that old to you?" he chirp, tilting his head towards the girl. "what a pretty face you have, what's your name lady?" [y/n] sighed and introduced herself to him. childe happily smile, "that's a nice name! i'm tartaglia but you can call me childe!"

"'tartaglia'?" [y/n] mumble hoping that childe will come clear about his identity, which he did. "mhm, i'm the eleventh of the fatui harbinger!" he happily chirp as if it was nothing.

to be clear, from afar childe recognize the girl. words came fast and it was easy to get the wind of a girl who was the cause of the bright light in monstadt. the fatui talked a lot about this and nevertheless to say, childe is interested in the girl.

[y/n] stare at him, gaping a little. "he's very honest, that's good. but i still can't let my guard down."

"oh...fatui harbinger? are you the one who summoned a damn sea monster to attacked liyue before?" [y/n] innocently spat as childe chocked on air. zhongli smile calmly. "now now, the past is past~" childe nervously laugh.

[y/n] couldn't help but smirk before realizing he is fatui harbinger.

"anyway, you're from monstadt, huh?" childe grin at the girl who went wide eyes. "how'd you know?"

"eh~ told you i'm apart of the fatui. it's easy to heard the rumours here and there." childe explained himself. [y/n] frowned and when she think back, she do remember how fatui people in monstadt kept looking at her from time to time. so it wasn't weird that he knows.

"oh i see.." the [h/c] girl muttered. she then turned to zhongli and get back to hugging his arm to drag him away. "anyways, let's go continue our strolling zhongli!"

they both quickly walk away leaving the poor harbinger confused. he stand there with dotted eyes and tilted head. honestly a cute sight.

"h-hey come on now! don't leave me here!" childe pout and catch up to them. [y/n] ignore him and continue walking. zhongli inwardly chuckle to himself watching the girl eagerly hold his arm and dragged him away from his dear friend, childe.