Chap 1- What? It's not a dream?

No!!!!!

"The-the ticket! The members pictures are gone? Huh? Wait a second.... I was definitely on my way to the stadium"

What the-?!

Why is there a poster here for a solo performance by Namjoon instead of one for BTS?

Maybe things will make more sense once I'm inside... Let's see when does it start.

"It's already started??! I better hurry!" I mumbled to myself, ready to sprint but....

I slowly open my eyes though I don't remember closing them. There's a motorcycle stopped in front of me.

"Are you alright?" The voice coming from inside the helmet sounds as shocked as I feel.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry, I should have looked where I was go-" I hurried to apologize but was cut off by him.

"I'm really sorry. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm in a hurry...." The rider bows....and disappears with a rev of his motorcycle.

"Excuse me, you dropped this!" I try calling out as soon as I realized that he dropped his flower bouquet.

I sigh picking it up, heading towards the stadium. The concert hall is full of energy roaring.

Did Namjoon already perform?

A familiar voice suddenly booms from the loudspeakers.

"Thank you for listening, I'm Runchranda - Kim Namjoon" He glistens with sweat and his breathing is still ragged. The eyes of the young man up on stage shine from the crowd's energy.

Namjoon!!!

I rush backstage to see a tall, lean figure standing in the darkness.

"Kim Namjoon? You're RM, right?!" All my uneasiness evaporates and is replaced with happiness and relief when I see Namjoon standing in front of me.

"Phew.. I'm so glad to see you're alright" I say leaving a big breath out.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Namjoon asks, looking confused.

"M-me? Um...May I please have an autograph-" I rummage through my bag and grab a pen and a pad of paper showing them towards Namjoon.

"What's this?" Namjoon asks as his eyes examine the pad of paper.

Contract

Big Hit Entertainment 'Big Hit' and Kim Namjoon agree to the terms of the contract as follows.

A contract? Why would I have that?

"Ah,... You must be from Big Hit. I signed the contract a few days ago. Was there something else you needed?"

".....what??" I'm beyond confused.

"You ARE from bighit right? I don't think I saw you at the office. But you work there, right? I'll see you at the office, then!" Namjoon says, and heads inside not giving me a chance to explain my self.

Well I don't even know myself what's going on. So how can I explain?

Why do I have this though? Nothing makes any sense at the moment.

There's an employee ID badge with my full name on it. It's the year 2012, and.....

Namjoon's pick appears on the concept ticket.

Wtf???!!! This was DEFINITELY blank earlier. What in the world is going on??!

"I signed the contract a few days ago. Was there something else you needed?"

What Namjoon said was replaying on my mind. I slowly walk, lost in my thoughts.

Am I supposed to be casting him? No... None of this makes any sense... Anyway, maybe I shouldn't have picked this Boquet. I'm getting tired of carrying it around.

"Oh, wait that hoodie......"

It's that motorcyclist from earlier!

Great, I can return those Boquet.

I follow the guy in the hoodie out of the hall.

"I just saw him come out this way.... Is that him?" I mumble to myself, catching him with my eyes again.

"Hey, Min Yoongi! It's not like that!"

Min Yoongi??!

"What do you mean, 'it's not'? You called a stolen song your own" I heard Yoongi snaps at the unknown guy in front of him.

"That's..." The guys tries to come up with a lie but Yoongi beats him to it.

"I saw your set. I'd rather perform for myself than let you rip me off" I bet Yoongi was giving him a death glare, noticing that the guy was scared shitless.

"But.... You can keep the song. Unlike some people i can write another" Yoongi says.

What does it mean running into Yoongi like this?!

I turn away breathing deeply trying to calm my nerves, but... He's already gone.

First Namjoon and now Yoongi... I've run into both of them when it's hard to meet even one of them in the first place.

Is this a dream??!

Bighit Department Director calling~

Huh??!

I came because they told me to, but......

"You're late! I've been waiting for you forever!" A gorgeous lady came out from a room/office, her face in a frown as she walked towards me.

"For me....?" I asked unsure.

"Jeez, what was the president thinking choosing you as my successor? There's a trainee in the waiting room who needs to sign a contract. Someone should deal with that" The director head says, as that's what how she introduced.

"I mean you. You should deal with that" She motions me towards the waiting room.

Is that the trainee?

I ask myself noticing a figure sitting in the couch.

"Excuse me..."

"Ah.. Hello" He turns towards me at my voice.

Is that.... SUGA? Min Yoongi?!"

"I have one last question before I sign this contract. Is there really no chance for me to become a producer?" Yoongi's expression is so serious that I don't know how to respond.

How am I supposed to know?! I just got here!

"I-im not really sure...." I say as I took a seat in front of him.

"Don't you work here?" Yoongi asks confused.

"I think so.....? Umm- Are you really SUGA?" I couldn't help but ask.

"What? Is that a joke? I don't understand.... Ha... Does anyone else work here? I want to finish signing my contract" Yoongi says jumping to his feet, but....his sudden motion jostles a flower pot off it's shelf.

Nooooo!!!!!

I push Yoongi out of the way. The pot shatters on the ground.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I ask him, my eyes wondering over his figure, to check if he was hurt or not.

"Ah... Are you alright? That was dangerous" He asks me instead of answering.

I'm definitely okay. This is all a dream, anyway...

"Hold on... I think you're bleeding." Yoongi inspects my wrist carefully. Just like he said, my wrist really is bleeding.

It hurts. Wait. It hurts?? Isn't this a dream?

I can feel the warmth of Yoongi's hand on my wrist... This is too real to be a dream.