Chap 7- No such things as Secrets

I can't believe I forgot....

I suddenly realize that I've left my diary in the practice room. I head back to get it. The practice room seems to be brightly lit.

"Why's the light on? Is someone there?" I mumble to myself.

*lights turned off*

Weird. I swear the lights were on. Was I imagining things?

For some reason the lights won't turn oi have to rely on the light from my cell phone.

That's weird. Was that plant always there?

Suddenly, I feel something moving behind me.

A burglar? G-ghosts?! Wait,

*Grrr*

There's a weird sound coming from over-

I slipped.

"Hey, careful" A gentle but firm hand grasps my shoulder.

"The floors are hard. Be careful!" Yoongi says.

Wait, Y-Yoongi??!

"Wow! Nice catch!" I turned around to see....

And.... Taehyung?!

Light suddenly floods the practice room, and everything comes into focus. Some very familiar faces look back at me from beside the planter.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks.

"Manager! Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" Jimin asks scanning through his eyes.

"Hey, Taehyung! You can't sneak up on people like that!" Taehyung's face crumples at the Hoseok's comment. He takes a step closer to me.

"I thought I'd scare you if I were too loud. Are you okay?" Taehyung looks guilty.

"To be honest..... It did startle me. It's okay, though" Even if I said it's okay Taehyung gives me a doubtful look.

"I, uh... I really like scary movies! You made me feel like star of one. It was quite a rush. Really" I say.

"Im sorry I scared you. Hmm... Next time, I'll just take you to a movie. I love scary movies too. Okay?" Taehyung's smile must mean he feels better. That's a relief.

I don't know what's happened, but they all seem closer to each other now!

"So, uh... Why are you guys at this hour?" I ask them, pointing at the clock on the practice room wall. It reads 11:07pm on it.

The room goes silent by my question. Judging by the guilty glances they're exchanging. I'd say they're hiding something.

"I....left something in the practice room" Hoseok says letting out a nervous laugh.

"What did you forget?" I ask. I spot pain relief patches in Hoseok's arms and neck as he tries to come up with an answer.

I haven't been working them THAT hard... What happened to him?

Something seems weird. It's then the sleeping bags in the corner of the room catch my eye.

"Sleeping bags.....? Don't tell me you've all been sleeping here?" Their sheepidh looks say that they have.

"I mean it's the first night here for some of us. Though....we were kinda....sleeping in the storage room before that." Hoseok reveals the truth.

I messed up, I didn't think far enough ahead!

"Ah..okay. Listen up. I'll find you guys somewhere to stay, okay?"

I'm going to find housing worthy of BTS!

The members stare at me dubiously as I keep into action.

-Author's POV-

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asks as they saw Lily turned around to leave.

"To find you somewhere to say for tonight, at least!" Lily says, waving her hands in the air as a bye.

"But you're busy already-" Namjoon wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"Gone already....that was quick" Yoongi shakes his head.

"That's why I didn't want to mention that we've been sleeping here" Jungkook sighs.

"I think we're in good hands" Jimin grins.

"Right? I'm touched" Taehyung's eyed sparkle in happiness.